Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, I think RW knew exactly what he was doing and played bleacher report for some reason. Maybe they've been hounding him, maybe he knew they'd try to leak it before his announcement. Whatever...I don't think it was a Friday flip.

Florida staff thought they were out if it and no contact for days.

Glad he picked us, always fear the outlier. Holding him will be a challenge...an announcement about restoring 44 would go a long way. They have to do it without referencing an unsigned recruit.

I knew it would take a special kid that is 4-5 stars to commit to Syracuse. But I did not think that special kid would have the 2nd most offers in the country and come from a place like North Carolina where we pretty much have no connections or history. Just shows how good this staff is at recruiting and need to be recognized for their hard work! Great choice Robert you are about to be the face of a program and have the potential to be a legend if you keep on the right track. GO ORANGE!!!!!

...an announcement about restoring 44 would go a long way. They have to do it without referencing an unsigned recruit.
Which I would think would be easy enough. Obviously, people will be able to put 2+2 together and figure out the real reasoning, but...just don't name names. It should be really simple.

What the H just happened??? I checked my email and saw we had a new commit. I figured we got someone lined up for the booby prize, loose Washington and then get some 2 star guy. Then I read it and my first reaction was how dumb is Scout for putting that out there. Then I started reading stuff and WHAT???!!! Is this really true???

Same here. Sitting on the couch watching the Islanders and Capitals, playing a game on my phone and feel the familiar buzz. Switch to GMail app and notice a Scout committment email. All of a sudden I get this tingle, "can it be?", "No, it's got to be someone else". Hit the link, waiting...waiting...waiting..."HELL YEAH! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!" Run to computer and pop this thread back open. Almost started crying.

Hey, Black Knight works for Bleacher Report.

No I don't

Edit: To clarify (and to not come off like an ass), I work for College Spun. We do have a partnership with B/R, and they will often pull our content into their Team Stream app, so if you see my byline on B/R, that's what that is.

IMHO, I think RW knew exactly what he was doing and played bleacher report for some reason. Maybe they've been hounding him, maybe he knew they'd try to leak it before his announcement. Whatever...I don't think it was a Friday flip.

Florida staff thought they were out if it and no contact for days.

Glad he picked us, always fear the outlier. Holding him will be a challenge...an announcement about restoring 44 would go a long way. They have to do it without referencing an unsigned recruit.
I was thinking along the same line, that maybe they p'd him off for some reason and this was his payback.

You could always meet him at said UFC Bar and take it from him. :cool:
Please post a video...we could have a new low bar to set. :eek:

He has the orange one but we both wanted the throwback Ernie Davis white one that that fleabag website never sent to either one of us. I luckily got a refund, so I'm content I guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom