Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has the orange one but we both wanted the throwback Ernie Davis white one that that fleabag website never sent to either one of us. I luckily got a refund, so I'm content I guess lol.
you know...with the right set up...a company making throwbacks could do quite well. Too bad those guys running it were idiots.

Can we get an AMEN from the congregation!! Nice work by the crew here and really a class act! Nice work by the staff and HC to build the atmosphere where a talented young man like this would want to come build on the tradition #44!.

Eric White‏@EricWhite08 19m19 minutes ago

To all our fans and #CuseTwitterArmy I can't thank you enough..and of course the closer @coachDLSmith1 #YouTheRealMVP
CDdlY_JWIAMnZLO.jpg

OK y'all don't burn the place down. I will be back later to check. Right now I am going to get ready to go to Mass and offer up a HUGE prayer of thanks. Thanks for Roberts' commitment to Cuse and that I don't have to spend my night deleting posts and locking threads.;)
Quick, house mom is gone! ::does something crazy::

I don't think he will. He told me the other day that no matter how it played out today, he decided it would probably be for the best if he doesn't come back.

I think it's probably wisest he doesn't return given the fact he will receive an endless supply of questions he doesn't want to answer and shouldn't have to answer. He should maintain contact with the friends he made on the board, but he certainly doesn't need to come back and feel like he has to justify his actions to a bunch of message board nut jobs.

Best of luck to him, and to RW on his path as a future Orangeman

Holy crap, this is unreal!!! I saw the initial Florida reports on Twitter, and decided to run some errands. Then, I saw this thread title, and said to myself "What?".

Just awesome. Great job by the staff in landing RW44. Yeah, that's what I'm calling him.

I'm not sure how much of a part in played in RW44's verbal commitment, but either way, I want to thank those behind the Restore 44 movement.

Great day to be Orange!!!

I just got off the phone with rw sr. He said to congratulate all you fans. He said rw is exited and will be here in January. He said the family is good and enjoy the day!

How excited is Shy about this news Bam? I know you're excited your son gets to play with such an amazing person and player like RW.

After the close we had last signing period and now this there is zero doubt that this staff knows how to position Syracuse with recruits. Lets hope that we have a solid year, get to a bowl and that HCSS is rewarded by the new AD with an extension. We are on our way back and i truly hope we keep the course . Great day to be a Syracuse fan. RESTORE 44!!

I just got off the phone with rw sr. He said to congratulate all you fans. He said rw is exited and will be here in January. He said the family is good and enjoy the day!
Excellent! I'm happy for the Orange faithful but just as happy for Robert. The pressure on a young man going through this must be tough. He seems relieved and truly happy and excited. The weight has been lifted from his, and our, shoulders! Just have to keep him part of the orange family now.

I EAT CROW!! I EAT CROW!! I said Washington would NOT pick us and probably turn towards TCU. I LOVE THIS!!! I was SO WRONG!! Well played, Robert. Well, played.

And for me, the cherry on top of this all is that Robert Washington is a person of faith. Loving this all the way around! A man molded in the character of Ernie Davis. Perfect. This could not be a better way to break the long chill. Welcome, Robert. So glad to cheer you and Cuse on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom