Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happens I will worship you as the Oracle that you are.
When we went to sparq in Dallas I met this guy that was so impressed with shy he sat with me the whole time to watch him. We got into a discussion about Johnny manziel he said he was going to be the greatest qb ever. I told him he is to much of a head case. More interested in being famous than being a quarter back. We made a bet that was supposed to be paid at the end of the season. I got an email from him last week saying he needed my address to send my winnings. He said he already knows im right. I'm a pretty good judge of people and i am guessing he is terrible this year.

When we went to sparq in Dallas I met this guy that was so impressed with shy he sat with me the whole time to watch him. We got into a discussion about Johnny manziel he said he was going to be the greatest qb ever. I told him he is to much of a head case. More interested in being famous than being a quarter back. We made a bet that was supposed to be paid at the end of the season. I got an email from him last week saying he needed my address to send my winnings. He said he already knows im right. I'm a pretty good judge of people and i am guessing he is terrible this year.
A kid willing to be called"Jonny Football kind of loses respect quickly and needs to show it big time on the field.I hunk your bet is safe.

Wait you already won a bet where you said Manziel isn't a great qb? What am i missing hahah? He had one of the best Freshman and Sophmore years ever?

Wait you already won a bet where you said Manziel isn't a great qb? What am i missing hahah? He had one of the best Freshman and Sophmore years ever?
Think he means NFL, which based on this offseason Manziel has proven he likes partying. But that hasn't stopped a ton of guys from being great. If shy was at SPARQ, means it was within last 1-2 years when we already knew he can dominate at A&M, but still question marks about his game translating to NFL

Think he means NFL, which based on this offseason Manziel has proven he likes partying. But that hasn't stopped a ton of guys from being great. If shy was at SPARQ, means it was within last 1-2 years when we already knew he can dominate at A&M, but still question marks about his game translating to NFL

Well ya obviously there are question marks about his NFL career, he has barely started his rookie training camp. There have been some big time partying qb's who have been successful though. Big Ben comes to mind.

Personally I like Manziel and think he will be successful if he gets a chance. I think it's a little too early to already be writing him off, no?

Well ya obviously there are question marks about his NFL career, he has barely started his rookie training camp. There have been some big time partying qb's who have been successful though. Big Ben comes to mind.

Personally I like Manziel and think he will be successful if he gets a chance. I think it's a little too early to already be writing him off, no?
Definitely too early. He's small, but that hasn't stopped guys as we've seen. He's also got a strong frame and he's not afraid to play tough https://vine.co/v/MdEtYHqxwFZ

Also, if he gets to throw to Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron, that makes life easier for a young QB

CuseLegacy said:
Per twitter... 2016 4-star RB Robert Washington (@RDubb_5) says he will visit Syracuse on October 11th when they face Florida State I wonder if he brings Aapari with him.
my birthday weekend. I can think of a bday present that would make this birthday very different from those I've already celebrated...

anomander said:
Well ya obviously there are question marks about his NFL career, he has barely started his rookie training camp. There have been some big time partying qb's who have been successful though. Big Ben comes to mind. Personally I like Manziel and think he will be successful if he gets a chance. I think it's a little too early to already be writing him off, no?
too early to write off him having a great nfl career for sure. But with Peyton/Brees/Rodgers/Brady still contributing to the bar that sets the greatest of all time, Johnny really has his work cut out for him.

Brilliant comedy
I didn't think it was funny at all that someone posted that in the Robert Washington thread. Even jokingly about Manziel, but it did get a rise out of me I admit.

Also cause you to post for only the 7th time in a year.

CuseOnly said:
I didn't think it was funny at all that someone posted that in the Robert Washington thread. Even jokingly about Manziel, but it did get a rise out of me I admit. Also cause you to post for only the 7th time in a year.

Well here I thought the post was clever. I'll remember to not lend the benefit of the doubt.

And I don't understand the last sentence.

Nunes Recruiting‏@NunesRecruiting 10h
RT @HamiltonESPN: #ESPNJr300 RB Robert Washington at Southlake Christian practice Monday. https://vine.co/v/M9HtaQA05hF
Vine
Play
proxy.jpg

6:44 PM - 4 Aug 2014 ·
View media Hide media

Well here I thought the post was clever. I'll remember to not lend the benefit of the doubt.

And I don't understand the last sentence.

You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

You had only posted 7 comments since you joined on 8/9/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom