Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have literally, in my 34 years on this planet, ever seen a four leaf clover in the wild.

Scan0003.jpg

So how are we feeling? I read on 24/7 that there's apparently late momentum for Michigan?

I just told myself that if I open weatherbug right now, and it's 44 degrees, that Washington is Orange...guess what...currently 44 at Oneida county airport. BOOM!
upload_2015-4-25_12-46-41.png

I don't currently have any champagne in my house. Fingers crossed I have reason to go get some in about two hours.

So how are we feeling? I read on 24/7 that there's apparently late momentum for Michigan?

Meh. I know that people put stock in those 247 predictions, but having paid attention to this the last few days, it's pretty clear that they are operating off of the same subjective / incomplete data that we all are struggling to interpret. I'm not knocking their connections or sources of info, but I don't think anybody really knows. There was a huge groundswell of predictions in our favor two days ago after RW's father made those comments. Then there was an article contradicting some of his comments, and the pendulum swung a different way yesterday.

It seems pretty clear that none of them know anything, and this is all speculative at this point.

I'm having orange chicken for lunch.

Every single piece of good karma I can create.

Home made or frozen dinner? I have no cooking talent but the orange chicken frozen dinner is some good stuff!

Just drank an Orange Red Bull at work. Doing my bit.
We should probably all blame it on whoever doesn't do something orange related today, honestly, if he doesn't pick SU. At least then we've got a scapegoat.

We should probably all blame it on whoever doesn't do something orange related today, honestly, if he doesn't pick SU. At least then we've got a scapegoat.
Blame Obama

Biden is Orange, though

I just viewed a picture of John Boehner. Boom!
Boner is the wrong color orange, plays for the wrong team, and doesn't know anything about defense. Better to view a picture o of Otto... I'm just saying.

So, how are we finding out? There's no stream. Do we know anyone who will be at the announcement, or do we watch his, or the SU coaches, twitter? BTW, if he does go "University of Syracuse" on us, remember, those initials spell US, which, to me is just as good as SU at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom