Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty awesome washington is coming up for a visit. is he a mcdonald kid? (im sure it is in this thread somewhere but didn't want to go through it all.)

eric white has been doing a lot of the leg work

From the Nike camp in DC today...

Touted 2016 RB Robert Washington first mentioned Notre Dame when talking about top schools. He's been talking to recruiter Tony Alford for two years.
Washington also said Tennessee, Ohio State, Syracuse and West Virginia are up there.
Boston College is another strong relationship.

This kids high school is about 10 min from my house. Might have to go to a couple of games dressed in Cuse gear.

Wonder if 3 Big OL in one weekend gives mr Washington an idea of the Beef he could run behind up at the cuse those running lanes will be wide open for huge gains

Is about to release a top 15, but has 5 definitely making the cut. UF, tOSU, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Syracuse. He and his cousin Aapri are visiting UF next weekend. I don't believe Aapri has a UF offer, but Aapri just won defensive MVP as a Sophmore for the Rivalz Underclassmen challenge. We have offered both, and they are trying, or what seems have been trying to set up forever a visit to Syracuse. Either way it's good to be mentioned in his top 5 and have that bum Mike Farrell make stupid comments about it.

Hopefully Robert realizes that he has a chance to be the next GREAT running back at the University with the best running back tradition in the country. His offensive skill set fits what we are trying to do perfectly. We can help him reach the NFL just like anyone else. We just have to hope he wants to set his own path and start something with a program that's on the rise. He is talking about committing in February of 2015. I guarantee if we can get him on early our class will roll from there. Plus it would put us a leg up for his cousin.

2016 class has the potential to be something special. If we can get Washington and Rene on board early, which can be possible this class will be very special

what did fat farrell say?
He said something to the effect of "some of those 5 teams might surprise some people". In Farrell-speak that means "Syracuse is one of your definite 5??!!" I am getting tired of d -bags like him talking about us like GROB is still our coach.

Is about to release a top 15, but has 5 definitely making the cut. UF, tOSU, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Syracuse. He and his cousin Aapri are visiting UF next weekend. I don't believe Aapri has a UF offer, but Aapri just won defensive MVP as a Sophmore for the Underclassmen challenge. We have offered both, and they are trying, or what seems have been trying to set up forever a visit to Syracuse. Either way it's good to be mentioned in his top 5 and have that bum Mike Farrell make stupid comments about it.

Hopefully Robert realizes that he has a chance to be the next GREAT running back at the University with the best running back tradition in the country. His offensive skill set fits what we are trying to do perfectly. We can help him reach the NFL just like anyone else. We just have to hope he wants to set his own path and start something with a program that's on the rise. He is talking about committing in February of 2015. I guarantee if we can get him on early our class will roll from there. Plus it would put us a leg up for his cousin.

Thank you for your apology for the derisive comment you made the same day I started this thread. I have followed your posts and think you have valuable things to say... most of the time. You can also be an arrogant sexual organ at times. When I first found this, over a year ago, I had an inking that he might be the next player to wear 44. We haven't signed him yet, but he is a real possibility to be the biggest recruit that we've had in years, if not decades. I hope your response is something different than what is expected.

Thank you for your apology for the derisive comment you made the same day I started this thread. I have followed your posts and think you have valuable things to say... most of the time. You can also be an arrogant s e x ual organ at times. When I first found this, over a year ago, I had an inking that he might be the next player to wear 44. We haven't signed him yet, but he is a real possibility to be the biggest recruit that we've had in years, if not decades. I hope your response is something different than what is expected.
Leave out that extracurricular stuff and just post about the kid.

He would be the biggest recruit we've landed possibly ever. Especially in today's recruiting landscape.

this was from robert's twitter in response to a syracuse fan.. without question I just released 5 schools in my top list of 15 at Rvals and Cuse was in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your apology for the derisive comment you made the same day I started this thread. I have followed your posts and think you have valuable things to say... most of the time. You can also be an arrogant s e x ual organ at times. When I first found this, over a year ago, I had an inking that he might be the next player to wear 44. We haven't signed him yet, but he is a real possibility to be the biggest recruit that we've had in years, if not decades. I hope your response is something different than what is expected.

Who crapped in your cereal? Weirdest post I've read in a looooong time.

So if ND offers, he'll pretty much pick there? He does seem to have an ND face (weird, I know).

So if ND offers, he'll pretty much pick there? He does seem to have an ND face (weird, I know).

Reading through the thread, I believe someone said he was offered by ND.

Where did you come to that conclusion? His top 5 doesn't include ND?

Where did you come to that conclusion? His top 5 doesn't include ND?

That's why I'm asking. 3 visits to ND, but not in his top 5? Assumed that meant they haven't offered.

That's why I'm asking. 3 visits to ND, but not in his top 5? Assumed that meant they haven't offered.

go to page 3, April 25th post by CuseLegacy. Apparently, ND did offer.

Nobody can expect to agree on everything right? Either way I hope we can are able to get Washington as much as everyone else does.

I have always felt Notre Dame and Ohio St were going to be tough to beat. I was just basing that off of visits, and interviews though. I have no doubt they are in his top 15. Either way we couldn't hope to be in a better spot considering he hasn't even visited. We definitely have a shot here.

do y'all think with ohio state it all depends on what elijah holyfield does ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom