Class of 2018 - RB Shawn Shivers (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Shawn Shivers (FL) Offered

This kid must be something if we offered him before Dylan McDuffie, or maybe it is just the coaches making the Florida swing and hitting them up first.

Were we just hashtagged as running back U in that instagram? Or am I just lost here (like usual)?

Were we just hashtagged as running back U in that instagram? Or am I just lost here (like usual)?

No. Looking at some of his other instagrams I think he is referring to him producing RBs. He has some speed and agility training program.

No. Looking at some of his other instagrams I think he is referring to him producing RBs. He has some speed and agility training program.
If he follows L. Fournette then it may reference SU as RBU - Fournette referred to SU as he original RBU in most of his tweets when talking about Brown, Davis and Little.

Also good to see Kevin Scott responding and saying he would look good in SU backfield.

If he follows L. Fournette then it may reference SU as RBU - Fournette referred to SU as he original RBU in most of his tweets when talking about Brown, Davis and Little.

Also good to see Kevin Scott responding and saying he would look good in SU backfield.

No that's not what this coach is talking about as he uses the same # to refer to one of the other RBs that he is training that doesn't have a SU offer.

Copy that, thanks. Was really hoping that since we were RBU and he mentioned SU, that he was referring to us. I didnt see any mention on their website of them being a prep "university."
Kid looks impressive though, as do all of today's offers.

Copy that, thanks. Was really hoping that since we were RBU and he mentioned SU, that he was referring to us. I didnt see any mention on their website of them being a prep "university."
Kid looks impressive though, as do all of today's offers.

It's twitter and instagram... hard to tell sometimes what people are referring too. At least the kid has good stats.

It's twitter and instagram... hard to tell sometimes what people are referring too. At least the kid has good stats.

Twittergram? Instatwit? SnapperChatter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom