Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

1st commit of '18... BC's all over him, Pauly P was in town last week.

Lock him up before the SEC and ACC Atlantic big time players come knocking.

This kids going to absolutely blow up nationally during his senior year. Will be our biggest local skills position commit, if he chooses us, since Damin Rhodes. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

This kids going to absolutely blow up nationally during his senior year. Will be our biggest local skills position commit, if he chooses us, since Damin Rhodes. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
Since Gedney!

At the time, Lobdell was a big commit, had huge offers. Sales was also relatively large, a 4-star by more than one service if memory serves me correct.

Damien was a great pickup & player, but, I don't remember him being as big of a recruit.

Not to burden the kid with unfair expectations, but our last CBA product set the bar pretty high.

IMG_0682.GIF

Damien Rhodes 4 star across the board
Touché, MSU & BC in the Final 3 with Cuse... Mich & Wisc on the outside. A lot of schools recruited him for D.

I never found the ranking, except for Syracuse.com referencing it with no link in a fairly recent article. But by the articles I did read, he certainly was touted as one of the tops in the country.

Hope he pulls the trigger soon, really love this kid and his style of running. Dino can't let him get away.

What's his ranking ceiling? Because if we get him, a player that everybody here wants, there'll be fans slamming the ranking.

What's his ranking ceiling? Because if we get him, a player that everybody here wants, there'll be fans slamming the ranking.

In the eyes of the services? I'd imagine top end is 3-stars.

Keeping in mind who the ranking sites are, and knowing how good this kid is on the field, I'd say a site like crystal ball would probably have him anywhere from an 84 to a 91 depending on his senior year. If he adds more speed the sky's the limit on this kid.

If he had actually connected, that LSU kid would just now be waking up.
and Riley Dixon would head a major UFC ticket against Chandler/Arthur Jones brother Mr. Bones Jones.