Class of 2016 - RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska

The kid looks like a damn animal, come on lets take him

I think we will, but when is he gonna decide?

It doesn't sound from his interviews like it will be any time soon..maybe not until after his Senior season starts and he can take some OVs.

It doesn't sound from his interviews like it will be any time soon..maybe not until after his Senior season starts and he can take some OVs.
I have no idea which guy we prefer between Bryant and Neal, but I have to think that if one comes to us tomorrow and says they want to commit we probably would take them.

I mentioned this in another post a few days ago that someone told me they thought this would be the breakdown for the last 10 spots. 2 hybrid, 1 QB/WR, 1 OL, 3 DL, 2 LB, 1 DB.

I mentioned this in another post a few days ago that someone told me they thought this would be the breakdown for the last 10 spots. 2 hybrid, 1 QB/WR, 1 OL, 3 DL, 2 LB, 1 DB.

Since then, we have taken what, 2 LBs, an OL and a hybrid?

If that is true, we are still looking for a hybrid, 1 QB/WR, 3 DL and a DB.

Seems like DL are always the hardest to find. Would be great to get a couple soon.

I think we're done with OL and LBs (unless Colby Reeder wants to commit). I think we would take two more hybrids, if Moe and Bryant both want to commit, and possibly move Stubbs to DB. I also think we'd take two more DBs no matter what, along with a couple DL. No more QBs, and the only WR/TE I think we'd take at this point is Michael Irvin.

I think we're done with OL and LBs (unless Colby Reeder wants to commit). I think we would take two more hybrids, if Moe and Bryant both want to commit, and possibly move Stubbs to DB. I also think we'd take two more DBs no matter what, along with a couple DL. No more QBs, and the only WR/TE I think we'd take at this point is Michael Irvin.

We had best still have the full court press on for this kid. Adding Irvin would be huge for the school profile and to have his dad at games, and talking about us all the time as the talking head he is? Not to mention his kid has ridiculous game.

Anybody know if Davis has any ties to the Irvin's and could help push him our way?

We had best still have the full court press on for this kid. Adding Irvin would be huge for the school profile and to have his dad at games, and talking about us all the time as the talking head he is? Not to mention his kid has ridiculous game.

Anybody know if Davis has any ties to the Irvin's and could help push him our way?
No idea about Davis, but Irvin and Sam Clausman are tight. Sam's in his ear all the time about coming to SU.

No idea about Davis, but Irvin and Sam Clausman are tight. Sam's in his ear all the time about coming to SU.
I know about Sam, but I'd love it from more angles and specifically from a wr

For what it's worth, Bryant and Sam Heckel just started following each other on Twitter. Certainly can't hurt. And I'm starting to think that Heckel may wind up being a good recruiter for us.

This class is shaping up very nicely, with one exception; DT. I believe we lose Raymon after this year and he is the only player with experience. We've lost Williams, but he is not transferring... whatever that means. That leaves us with Thompson, who really belongs at DE, and no experience from promising recruits, Samuels, Slayton, Clark, and Cross, none of which has played a down in a game. Ginnetti may be another arriving in January. Arguably, this is our biggest need and we missed on Colon, our primary target. I haven't heard of any other realistic targets for this position. Does anyone know of any for this cycle?

Great video. Til I collapse is a great song for these videos.

Still in there. Nice!

What do we have to do to close here?

I really hope we can beat out those 4 schools. None of them besides Northwestern offer as good of a combination of academics and athletics than SU.
But they are all closer than we are to home. That's definitely an issue we are fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom