Class of 2016 - RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska

Then don't write negative things that need qualification. eh?

Honestly I just took the tweet as a statement of fact. If RW doesn't make it than Bryant could fill the RB position. Just that. Besides nothing is absolute in recruiting until these kids sign their LOIs...and sometimes not even then.

"I might visit minnesota for their barbeque"

HCSS you now know what to do
Minnesota - BBQ
th

If he's weighing academics heavily you have to think K-ST would give him pause. I believe we are the only school recruiting him at HB, which could be a good thing if he's looking at NFL potential. The league is shifting more towards the do it all type of RB's. He seemingly could be a perfect 3rd down back in the NFL. I'd sell that along with the HB role, which would give us a unique selling point. But for the college level I think he'd be a great running back.

If he's weighing academics heavily you have to think K-ST would give him pause. I believe we are the only school recruiting him at HB, which could be a good thing if he's looking at NFL potential. The league is shifting more towards the do it all type of RB's. He seemingly could be a perfect 3rd down back in the NFL. I'd sell that along with the HB role, which would give us a unique selling point. But for the college level I think he'd be a great running back.
On the topic of h-backs, and what I assume we can expect to see, KSU could conceivably sell him on being the next Darren Sproles. I have to imagine that's the kind of role a hybrid will have in our offense, and they've produced one of the best in the business. But we'll see, obviously. I'm not betting against KSU landing him, but he'd be a terrific pickup.

jekelish said:
On the topic of h-backs, and what I assume we can expect to see, KSU could conceivably sell him on being the next Darren Sproles. I have to imagine that's the kind of role a hybrid will have in our offense, and they've produced one of the best in the business. But we'll see, obviously. I'm not betting against KSU landing him, but he'd be a terrific pickup.

He definitely has an interesting array of schools. I wouldn't put anybody ahead of another at this point. I really don't think he knows himself where he wants to go.

Wonder what new AD Coyle is thinking about all the negativity coming from Syr.com? I understand about last years well-deserved negative reporting but this is a new season and there should be more positive articles...at least a few!
th

I took it to mean a team BBQ, not the state of MN's awesome BBQ restaurants.
Regardless its Dino time, or limp lizard or frankly anything that'll put theres to shame.

Regardless its Dino time, or limp lizard or frankly anything that'll put theres to shame.
They actually have Famous Dave's BBQ in the Twin Cities. It's not bad. The company was founded in Wisconsin I believe.

They actually have Famous Dave's BBQ in the Twin Cities. It's not bad. The company was founded in Wisconsin I believe.

Maybe it's just the location near me in So Cal, but I call that place Infamous Dave's. Overpriced, Overcooked and swimming in sauce to cover it up. I don't go there anymore lol.

I feel like strickland will eventually move to defense. I wouldn't be shocked to see him as a return guy this year if he doesn't redshirt.

Noway. Check out his tape again.

Maybe it's just the location near me in So Cal, but I call that place Infamous Dave's. Overpriced, Overcooked and swimming in sauce to cover it up. I don't go there anymore lol.

We have it here in Illinois too. Ick.

So would I. Anything outside of anyone on this list, I'd say we should probably hold off on:

Tre Bryant
Moe Neal
Michael Irvin
Eric Burrell

...maybe Devon Clarke
Christian Colon if he wants to flip
Bo Peek if he wants to flip

I would add Jamal Holloway to that list.

And we need DT's big time...

I would add Jamal Holloway to that list.

And we need DT's big time...
Ah yes, I forgot about Holloway. And we definitely need DTs...but I'm honestly not sure if we're really involved in any good ones right now with Colon and Peek both committed elsewhere.

Ah yes, I forgot about Holloway. And we definitely need DTs...but I'm honestly not sure if we're really involved in any good ones right now with Colon and Peek both committed elsewhere.

One thing that was lightly tossed around was Ginnetti bulking up and moving inside, I think he was 6'3 250ish already. If he does come in January as planned, maybe he'll be included in that DT group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom