Class of 2016 - RB/WR Sean Riley (CA) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/WR Sean Riley (CA) SIGNED LOI

CuseLegacy

One more from the fwiw he is being followed by Lynch, Lewis and McCloud forum. Plus he is also a team mate of Devaughn Cooper at Narbonne HS. And he is following Kaufman, Lewis, Lynch and McCloud...plus all the TCU coaches.

Sean Riley ‏@seankriley 6m6 minutes ago
Just received an offer from the university of Syracuse #GoCuse

CYJJit8UMAAtrRx.jpg

Yahoooooooooooooooo. this is great, not saying they are going to commit but just to put it all together is awesome. If Mr. Modster gives us a hard look and a few other ones like Des Fitzpatrick, Malik Harrison. Also I hear there may be a few defense players from Narbonne HS that may give us a look. Pinch me I may be dreaming. :)

Yahoooooooooooooooo. this is great, not saying they are going to commit but just to put it all together is awesome. If Mr. Modster gives us a hard look and a few other ones like Des Fitzpatrick, Malik Harrison. Also I hear there may be a few defense players from Narbonne HS that may give us a look. Pinch me I may be dreaming. :)

They should have played this when they walked into the dome.

Still one of my top jams, but it makes me want to move back to Cali not spend time in da Cuse.

In his junior year he had 37 receptions and ... "Even more impressive than his offensive game is his returning abilities. On just 11 kick returns, he accumulated 444 yards, averaging just over 40 yards a return."