Class of 2016 - Realistic chances with current targets? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Realistic chances with current targets?

OrangeinNH

Walk On
The last two weeks has been amazing with the flurry of staff and recruit juggling. It's hard to process who the staff is prioritizing aside from those who are getting in home visits. I was thinking the other day, that if I had a top five list of commits from the prior staff that I'd love to have stay aboard and serve as the backbone for the current class, it would be:

Lindsey Scott
Moe Neal
M. Brinson
Jamal Holloway
Sam Heckel

So far, so good. I know there will likely be further decommits. As for prospective recruits, it is dizzying with all the information coming in daily regarding offers, visits, decommits from other schools, etc.

Can anyone offer a current official visit status (that thread is a little tough to follow)
And opinions on our chances with some of the key names floating around. The most intriguing in my mind being:
Marquise Smith
Terrance Landers (have we offered)
Kentrail Moran
Josh Uche
Neru N'Shaka
Kelvin Harmon (?longshot)

Who among them is not a longshot, feel free to predict others

Well, Moe Neal is one you don't have to worry about, for sure. He's enrolling in a couple weeks. He's 100% on board.

Kelvin Harmon isn't going to happen. We haven't offered Landers yet. N'Shaka and Moran I think are probably the best bets out of the rest.

Of all the known targets at this point the kid I want the most is Uche

The last two weeks has been amazing with the flurry of staff and recruit juggling. It's hard to process who the staff is prioritizing aside from those who are getting in home visits. I was thinking the other day, that if I had a top five list of commits from the prior staff that I'd love to have stay aboard and serve as the backbone for the current class, it would be:

Lindsey Scott
Moe Neal
M. Brinson
Jamal Holloway
Sam Heckel

So far, so good. I know there will likely be further decommits. As for prospective recruits, it is dizzying with all the information coming in daily regarding offers, visits, decommits from other schools, etc.

Can anyone offer a current official visit status (that thread is a little tough to follow)
And opinions on our chances with some of the key names floating around. The most intriguing in my mind being:
Marquise Smith
Terrance Landers (have we offered)
Kentrail Moran
Josh Uche
Neru N'Shaka
Kelvin Harmon (?longshot)

Who among them is not a longshot, feel free to predict others

Just go to the first post in the OV thread. It is edited and updated as new visits dates are available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom