Really glad I wasted another Saturday and more hours of my life | Syracusefan.com

Really glad I wasted another Saturday and more hours of my life

It's not just the game was agony, it was that it took FOUR HOURS.

But let's please have another long thread wondering why our attendance is lousy.
Because we stink and we have stunk for far too long. Has nothing to do with long games.

4 hours.

Can't even begin to explain how happy I am i wasn't in the dome today.

Luckily today I was still able to hit the gym, go for a run, nice hike and lunch with a friend, before firing up watch espn to see us down 2-0.

I won't make that mistake again this year.

Of course I say that now but I'll find a way to watch next week... sigh.

It brought back so many memories of the old dink and dunk, dropped passes, finding a play that works and running over and over, special teams disaster, throwing 10 yards passes when you only need 2 ... its was like the opposite of a greatest hits album.

With that said I'll give Dino a pass on this one, he looked far more upset than me but seems like he's not following his own rules. I hope he learned some things here.

And people wonder why attendance sucks ? And I agree about Shafer that celebratory cigar thing is jut ridiculous. Yeah ok man let's pretend you didn't go 7-17 here.

And people wonder why attendance sucks ? And I agree about Shafer that celebratory cigar thing is jut ridiculous. Yeah ok man let's pretend you didn't go 7-17 here.

Exactly. He acts like he was done wrong when in reality he was given an opportunity that literally no team at the P5 level would have ever given him.

I don't know if there's ever been a more depressing dome game. 20,000 people in the building. 4 hours of horrible football with tons of stoppages. People booed injured players, cheerleaders, the bells, the refs, our own team, and the kid in the promotion. That was no fun at all, just miserable.

I don't know if there's ever been a more depressing dome game. 20,000 people in the building. 4 hours of horrible football with tons of stoppages. People booed injured players, cheerleaders, the bells, the refs, our own team, and the kid in the promotion. That was no fun at all, just miserable.

Just oozes with the pageantry that Orange PA loves so much! :)

Welcome to Syracuse, friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom