Class of 2014 - Really looking forward to our jumpshooting potential 2 years from now... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Really looking forward to our jumpshooting potential 2 years from now...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Others have posted this, but I feel it deserves its own thread.
5th year Senior Gbinije
5th year Senior Cooney
Jr BJ Johnson
Jr Tyler Roberson
Jr Ron Patterson
Sophmore Kaleb Joseph
Freshmen Malachi Richardson.
sophmore Chris Mccullough
sophmore chinoso obokoh
Freshmen Tyler Lydon

:)

Last edited:
Yeah me too because next year the team might be able to break this teams record for the number of minutes fans stood clapping in the dome until the first field goal was made. Actually I wonder what the record is?

good post even though he is just a fresh I will edit him in to :)

Best part is none of those guys(outside of Obokoh) are a outside chance of developing a jumpshot, they all had one in highschool.

2015-16 is our best chance to get back to the Final Four and win a title. Next year might be a learning experience.
Good call. I don't mind the hiccups next year. We have 6 underclassmen in Roberson, BJ, Buss, Chino, Joseph and McCullough. Some will log significant minutes by need alone. I expect some huge leaps by next season's end from some of these guys. Ton of potential, someone will step up, and let's hope that whoever it is, they stick around until 2015-2016.

Good call. I don't mind the hiccups next year. We have 6 underclassmen in Roberson, BJ, Buss, Chino, Joseph and McCullough. Some will log significant minutes by need alone. I expect some huge leaps by next season's end from some of these guys. Ton of potential, someone will step up, and let's hope that whoever it is, they stick around until 2015-2016.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a UNC arc to our season. High expectations - uneven results - come on strong late.

I'd love to see Boeheim run 11 guys out there to see what sticks. I just hope he doesn't play the best 7 and forget about the rest while limping along to a .500 conference record and a 9 seed.

Granted, that's the worst cast scenario (which ain't all bad). Best case, Grant comes back develops a 3-ball, CMac and Kaleb give a master class in being a stud freshman, Cooney turns into Devendorf (on the court), and SU coasts to a final four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom