really need help | Syracusefan.com

really need help

arbitragegls

All Conference
1. site open and able to read
2. continue to get multiple messages that site cannot be opened..it is...but right handed ads are sometimes not working and here is what i get (i have done all that is listed in bold)
Keeps telling me operation aborted when obviously it is not--only site this is happening on

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including (what IE is telling me)
  • Internet connectivity has been lost.(not true)
  • The website is temporarily unavailable.(not true)
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.(? not true)
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.(? not true)
  • There might be a typing error in the address.(??)
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section(have done this)

Maybe this is (or related to) the same problem as I am having when I see Adobe Flash errors - about which I posted here recently. No answer yet...

What browser are you using? I tend to use Chrome but haven't been too careful about noticing if the problem only occurs in Chrome of if it is pervasive across other browsers that I use (FF or IE)

IE is browser i use...and it is only on this site...frustrating as it continues. Interestingly, it started when premium site was listed as test (may be coincidental)
Any help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom