RealtimeRPI | Syracusefan.com

RealtimeRPI

Does anyone really believe a computer can model a bunch of kids who dont give a crap (not saying all of them but it seems like some)? Or when they suddenly will give a crap about wearing Orange? I get it our guards are struggling and that might be tough to turn around, but we have too much talent to be dead last in acc (potentially) and give up 90+ pts to SJ and BC

I would have read that site if when I opened it I hadn't almost gagged looking at that stomach, omg.

I would have read that site if when I opened it I hadn't almost gagged looking at that stomach, omg.

What have you been google searching?

I've been recently looking into trips to Dubai and all my ads seemed to be geared towards Dubai or traveling.

222. Yes...222. We have gone from a premier program, to a team that nobody can afford to lose to, because their ranking is so bad it will dash their tournament hopes.

Hoping this is just a down year, and not the beginning of a new era.

222. Yes...222. We have gone from a premier program, to a team that nobody can afford to lose to, because their ranking is so bad it will dash their tournament hopes.

Hoping this is just a down year, and not the beginning of a new era.
I don't think it is the beginning of a new era, but it is a transition and this was always going to suck. Boeheim is unique and a giant. But he wasn't going to coach into his 90s and the retirement was always going to happen. There wasn't any good way to handle it. But this is not turning out to be good. Very few coaches are effective into their 70s at the high D-1 level. The grind takes a toll no matter how competitive you are and Boeheim is very competitive.

What have you been google searching?

I've been recently looking into trips to Dubai and all my ads seemed to be geared towards Dubai or traveling.
Maybe weight loss stuff, who knows.

According to that RPI, Pitt was #21 before today. We should move in the 150 range easily with that win!

According to that RPI, Pitt was #21 before today. We should move in the 150 range easily with that win!

The RPI is a bad formula tbh. Vegas uses Sagarin and KenPom. It's about time then committee switched to those formulas instead. If that was the case we would be a lot closer to dancing.

The RPI is a bad formula tbh. Vegas uses Sagarin and KenPom. It's about time then committee switched to those formulas instead. If that was the case we would be a lot closer to dancing.

Yup there have been numerous studies/papers done on game and tourney results comparing the various models and RPI is behind Sagarin and KenPom... its fine as a rough indicator but it usually comes in last or close to last of the prediction models.

Maybe it was talking about Brad Pitt?

I mean the comments beneath it were old, and talking about Fab Melo.