Recruiting Event | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Event

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
No, not that kind- leave it on THIS board!

Was thinking in light of my recent success recruiting an additional 4 new STHers for 2015 if we might consider formalizing something for this fall. As most of you know I've gone from 2 season tickets that I've had since my freshman year at Cuse in 1974 (yes, I was an extremely precocious 4 yr. old) to a group of 14. Most of the newbies started out by attending a Fine Mess tailgate with me and it was the social atmosphere as much as the excitement of big time football that closed the deal - especially with the wives.

Just blue skying here, but what if we took an early season game and designated it as "Bring a newbie" tailgate. Get some goodie bags together with Cuse swag and discount offers for future 2015 and 2016 season tickets - maybe DRBartlett can help here. Might even want to find a way to partner with the ticket office and get some help underwriting the tailgate costs. We could even start a mailing list of candidates and send out periodic email blasts with tailgate pics, events and info on 2016 tickets as the new season approaches.

Just a thought that might help us do our part to pack the Dome.

Possibly use the Rhode Island Game (BOGO Game) to start this process..

As season ticket holders, how do we claim our free tickets? I apologize if this has already been talked about. Just want to make sure I get mine and double our crew!

As season ticket holders, how do we claim our free tickets? I apologize if this has already been talked about. Just want to make sure I get mine and double our crew!

I'm not sure it has been announced but I know it is in the plan. Keep an eye out

I'm not sure it has been announced but I know it is in the plan. Keep an eye out
Last year was fairly painless...I remember logging into my account and printing out the extra tickets.

That kind of tells me that season ticket sales are slow if we start talking "BOGO" this early

That kind of tells me that season ticket sales are slow if we start talking "BOGO" this early
Or they liked howfull nova was compared to normal fcs games the last few yrs

Hell why not have a STH recuiting tailgate party in the fine lot a few Saturdays before the season and before school starts. invite a bunch of people to just come party. See if Dan B can hook us up with the parking permits he shows up with the STH signup table. Invite a local DJ that wants to spread his name, Set up the grills roll out the coolers and get the fine mess going early and growing early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom