Class of 2017 - Recruiting List Link | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Recruiting List Link

newmexicuse

All Conference
http://No links to . . . allowed on this site.com/Season/2017-Basketball/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Looks like a nice list of top recruits & it shows percentage possibility for each school by recruit.

It shows us leading for Green & Tucker & barely on the radar for our other Top 50 targets. Sign me up !!!

It shows us nicely in the mix for Brisset who is down at 139. It shows us @ 100% for Sidibe, but also says he will be visiting Tex Tech. If he was that much of a lean to us why wasn't he at Madness ?

There has been lot's of talk about recruits committing later & later, nonetheless about half of the top 50 list has already committed.

There is simply no denying that we are behind the 8 ball, particularly in view of how large a class that we need to assemble.

Unfortunately, I did not make this list, so my recent personal commitment is not showing.

The site does not let me copy the link - it is twohundred forty seven (numeric) sports (it doesn't even let me copy the numbers).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom