Recruiting Updates | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

That's why I love you! Your a cheap bitch!
It's a tee sale a thon, everything about me must go!
crazy-eddie.jpg

Diallo with a nice looking drive to draw contact. His game is coming along, seeing more variety from him this year. Scan with all they can handle but staying close with two freebies, within 1 now. TB, critical defensive rebound and then scores in the paint om the other end. Team Scan takes back the lead.

On the other end, Bryant, monster defensive glass. Takes the lead!
Drives like he's 5'10, finishes with the lay in on the right side. Speedy move for any sized player. The mind to lay it in carefully, controlled.

Scan gets possession back and they are fouled. 2 point lead and on the line. 2 seconds left, spoiler below.

Unbelievable. Swanigan brick/banked in a three to tie. We're tied and we are staying put. Bryant huge to get them to this point either way.

Again, good defensive positioning forced a bad idea. Bryant showing me a lot today and I already had a lot of good thoughts. They are going for the lead now, 3 sec differential on the shot clock.
Spoiler again below.

Green from Scan hits the trifecta to give Scan a remarkable comeback. They were down 5. They took a 3 point lead, and.....
Swanigan hits another 3 to tie??? Yowsahs. Insane game. Watch the replay of the last 20 minutes alone. You will laugh and cry. This time, all net. Now they get 2 minutes for the next frame. 2 OTs thus far. This is crazy.

Again, good defensive positioning forced a bad idea. Bryant showing me a lot today and I already had a lot of good thoughts. They are going for the lead now, 3 sec differential on the shot clock.
Spoiler again below.

Green from Scan hits the trifecta to give Scan a remarkable comeback. They were down 5. They took a 3 point lead, and...
Swanigan hits another 3 to tie??? Yowsahs. Insane game. Watch the replay of the last 20 minutes alone. You will laugh and cry. This time, all net. Now they get 2 minutes for the next frame. 2 OTs thus far. This is crazy.
Lmao this is ridiculous. Are these contested 3's Swanigan is knocking down or is he wide open?

Bryant picks up a rolling ball, dribbles a lot of the game clock out and fouled. Hits both. Spoiler for the 900th time below.

Team Scan wins 85-79. Great play in the clutch by our man TB. This is all after one bank prayer and yet another three to tie the game twice by Swanigan. Toughness. Both teams.

Bryant picks up a rolling ball, dribbles a lot of the game clock out and fouled. Hits both. Spoiler for the 900th time below.

Team Scan wins 85-79. Great play in the clutch by our man TB. This is all after one bank prayer and yet another three to tie the game twice by Swanigan. Toughness. Both teams.
Great stuff King Tee. Your updates was terrific and I'm going to take your advice and just skip to the 2nd half when I watch it.

No problem, bud. You know I have to say. I am watching the first three and they mentioned he banked it in, but on this 180p res I just can't tell. Looks like he banked it, but depth perception is tough on this vid. All good, it was on target and he did it twice. Twice to tie up the game to OT and double OT. Has that every happened? Sick.