Recruiting Updates | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

Francis. As far as guys we are offering for 16/17 do you have a quick list.

Are Moyer, Battle and Giles the only 3 we have officially offered for 16?
Have we officially offered any 17 kids? If not I would bet Melo Eggleston gets an offer this weekend.

Francis. As far as guys we are offering for 16/17 do you have a quick list.

Are Moyer, Battle and Giles the only 3 we have officially offered for 16?
Have we officially offered any 17 kids? If not I would bet Melo Eggleston gets an offer this weekend.
2016 offers so far are Battle, Giles, and Keita. Moyer will be offered at the Elite Camp. No 2017 offers yet, but it would be smart of the staff to jump in early on Melo.

2016 offers so far are Battle, Giles, and Keita. Moyer will be offered at the Elite Camp. No 2017 offers yet, but it would be smart of the staff to jump in early on Melo.
Why aren't we offering Jamal Murray? Highly unlikely we get Battle.

I think the ESPN networks will broadcast the team USA games, which has Battle and Giles on it. We'll have to use the youtube link if we want to see the other countries like Canada.
Right, right should have said Battle was playing at the time.

WOW just scanning down your blog Francis and I was struck by what a great class we have coming in. I know most of us think Bryant will be added but even without him we have 4 guys who can cover you at all 5 positions and bring all the skills you need. I especially like the fact that Howard, Richards and Lydon are known to be good shooters.

Flexibility:
Howard: 1/2
Richards: 2/3
Lydon: 3/4
Diange: 4/5

WOW just scanning down your blog Francis and I was struck by what a great class we have coming in. I know most of us think Bryant will be added but even without him we have 4 guys who can cover you at all 5 positions and bring all the skills you need. I especially like the fact that Howard, Richards and Lydon are known to be good shooters.

Flexibility:
Howard: 1/2
Richards: 2/3
Lydon: 3/4
Diange: 4/5
Jordoo, don't forget about Malachi. He's another son, as in Richardson ;)

Jerry at it again...

Tapha - #56 (down from #45)
Mali - #65 (down from # unknown because it's displaying his previous position at #28)
Lydon - #83 (down from #58)
Howard - #94 (down from #71)

This guy is absolutely out of his gourd.

He did get one thing right - the UK guard commit Matthews has absolutely plummeted. I'm surprised he admits it.

Jerry at it again...

Mali - #65 (down from # unknown because it's displaying his previous position at #28)

He did get one thing right - the UK guard commit Matthews has absolutely plummeted. I'm surprised he admits it.
Lol I think Mali actually moved up because Jerry last had him at 66. His composite ranking was at 28.

Jerry at it again...

Mali at 65. Almost a chuckle.

Lol I think Mali actually moved up because Jerry last had him at 66. His composite ranking was at 28.

I think Jerry factored in the play at Big Strick Classic into these revisions.

I think Jerry factored in the play at Big Strick Classic into these revisions.
How can anybody that call themselves a recruiting scout factor in all star games where there is no D and structure at all. No wonder that clown had Josh Selby #1 overall a few yrs back. I think Selby was the MVP of the Jordan game and that must have gotten Jerry's pants wet.