Recruiting Updates | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

Interesting to note from one of the articles provided by Francis that VJ King is interested in studying architecture. SU happens to have one of the best undergrad architecture programs in the country, so that's got to be a plus.

Any word how the recruits in attendance thought about Orange Madness experience. I know there were some familiar faces and some new ones.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...pects_scheduled_for_tonights_orange_madn.html
I heard they all hated it and had preferred to go to UK's Madness and take selfies with Drizzy Drake. On a serious note, I'm sure they all enjoyed themselves. I've yet to have seen a recruit voice displeasure in a visit. Since nobody wants to burn bridges they're all programed to say the same thing after each visit about liking it and such.

As always I'll be at the City of Palms where this year I'll be able to catch Franklin Howard, Derrick Jones, David Beatly, Kobi Simmons, Howard Washington, VJ King, Harry Giles and that is just guys we have shown interest in at one point or another. Also scheduled to show up are; Malik Monk, Rex Pfluger, Michael Cage, Ben Simmons, Noah Dickerson, Doral Moore, EJ Montgomery, Antonio Blakenly, Alex Owens, Cody Riley, Ira Lee, Malik Beasley, Raymond Spalding, Kwe Parker, and last but certainly not least Jaylen Brown.

I can't wait and if I am not to busy I will do my best to provide a bit of a write up on the guys I see.

As always I'll be at the City of Palms where this year I'll be able to catch Franklin Howard, Derrick Jones, David Beatly, Kobi Simmons, Howard Washington, VJ King, Harry Giles and that is just guys we have shown interest in at one point or another. Also scheduled to show up are; Malik Monk, Rex Pfluger, Michael Cage, Ben Simmons, Noah Dickerson, Doral Moore, EJ Montgomery, Antonio Blakenly, Alex Owens, Cody Riley, Ira Lee, Malik Beasley, Raymond Spalding, Kwe Parker, and last but certainly not least Jaylen Brown.

I can't wait and if I am not to busy I will do my best to provide a bit of a write up on the guys I see.
Pretty sure Michael Cage exhausted his eligibility.

Holly sheesters! Giles handle is redunk for a kid his size, amazingly fluid changing direction and speed.

I am a little disappointed though, only two dynasty signs in that video, three or four and I'd have said he was coming to SU but two means its still a bit iffy.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2014/10/1031-news-and-notes.html
Latest updates. Peep the new Harry Giles full return mix, my goodness!
The batman strikes again. Thanks batman!
batman-19-logo-primary.jpg

Do you know what team Giles plays for? I live in Ft. Myers now and maybe will go to the first day of the tournament. It sucks that the rest of the games are played after I'm heading home to NY for Christmas.

Do you know what team Giles plays for? I live in Ft. Myers now and maybe will go to the first day of the tournament. It sucks that the rest of the games are played after I'm heading home to NY for Christmas.
He plays for Wesleyan Christian, their first game is on the 19th at 7 pm. The tournament has their whole schedule posted on their website http://www.cityofpalmsclassic.com/schedule.php

I have no clue what we need to do to pry Giles out of the state of NC, but sweet Jesus we need to do it. Heck if JB need to be at his doorstep every morning at 8 am from now until NSD then do it. This kid is ridiculous and adding him in 2016 would be basically the coup-de-grace.

I have no clue what we need to do to pry Giles out of the state of NC, but sweet Jesus we need to do it. Heck if JB need to be at his doorstep every morning at 8 am from now until NSD then do it. This kid is ridiculous and adding him in 2016 would be basically the coup-de-grace.

The craziest thing about this is if you read JB's book he says you just don't recruit against UNC or Duke because you rarely win, but maybe he knows something here.