Class of 2024 - Recruits and Offers | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 Recruits and Offers

Any word on Jakhari Williams? He's listed as a Jan. enrollee, but I haven't seen him or heard a whisper during Spring practice. Thx.
Not sure. He was supposed to be enrolling early but doesn’t look like that happened.

Any word on Jakhari Williams? He's listed as a Jan. enrollee, but I haven't seen him or heard a whisper during Spring practice. Thx.

I believe I saw Jakhari Williams, Jamie Tremble and AJ Miller on the field after the game. If* that was them, I would assume all is good and they will be on campus in June (or July).

* There we’re literally dozens of recruits at the game and several signed players, commits and top targets were in the field after the game.

I believe I saw Jakhari Williams, Jamie Tremble and AJ Miller on the field after the game. If* that was them, I would assume all is good and they will be on campus in June (or July).

* There we’re literally dozens of recruits at the game and several signed players, commits and top targets were in the field after the game.
I was in section 116 and have never seen anything like the (SU) sideline visitor group. I'm sure some family, alums and coaches were there too, understandably. But the number of recruits had to be in the dozens. Really good to see. I have my own grumblings about player access ... it's a sore point bc it is so easily solved. Kids idolize the players and are the future of SU's fan-base. The Spring game is a golden opportunity to let them meet players on the field. It's an obvious issue that could have made this (otherwise very successful and enjoyable) spring game even better (and avoided the distraction Fran mentioned).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom