Class of 2015 - Recruits and Offers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Recruits and Offers

If you mean where the kid is from? I would 2nd at least the state where the kid comes from as it's nice to see what states/regions recruits come from.

CuseLegacy - if we are going to keep a tacked list at least the state would be nice. I agree on the rest if you want more detail then go to the link. I do see value linking the kid to the region/state and the recruiter responsible for the region. It can tell us who on the coaching staff is getting it done and where!

LOL. You have hit on a pet peeve of mine regarding the state/province from which a prospect is being recruited. That is why when I post an offer I always like to include in the Thread Header the state/province in which the recruit resides. It enables me to see at a glance, without opening threads, where the staff is spending their time in recruiting.

It is kind of tep to maintain this list so I think it is up to him how much detail he wants to add as the information is easily obtained through the link.

This is spiraling way out of control. The only thing this thread was ever meant to be was to show what other offers our recruits have had and the quality of those offers. I don't mind adding the recruiters because that isn't the easiest information to find, but this other information is all readily available on the recruiting sites (which takes about 1 minute to look a recruit up).

If that's not worthy of tacking, that's fine, I really don't care. I can update it whether it's tacked or not just like I did last year and bump it when it gets updated..

This is spiraling way out of control. The only thing this thread was ever meant to be was to show what other offers our recruits have had and the quality of those offers. I don't mind adding the recruiters because that isn't the easiest information to find, but this other information is all readily available on the recruiting sites (which takes about 1 minute to look a recruit up).

If that's not worthy of tacking, that's fine, I really don't care. I can update it whether it's tacked or not just like I did last year and bump it when it gets updated..

I agree they can easily look up the info in the link. Oh by the way we have another commit.:)

Oh and they don't even have to go to the recruiting sites. It is available right here on the forum. Trust me as she who is maintaining it.

It is definitely worthy of tacking and it will remain tacked . I for one appreciate your posting and maintaining this thread...especially as I don't always know who is the main recruiter for these commits. If folks want more information there is the additional link for commits and there is an individual thread for every one of these recruits easily found using the search box at the top right hand corner of the page. "Seek and ye shall find."

Does anyone remember the old coaching staffs with Marrone, GROB, and Coach P concentrate recruiting on future years (2016 and 2017) as much as Shafe's staff? Not saying they didn't but this staff seems to be all over underclass recruiting.

Does anyone remember the old coaching staffs with Marrone, GROB, and Coach P concentrate recruiting on future years (2016 and 2017) as much as Shafe's staff? Not saying they didn't but this staff seems to be all over underclass recruiting.
I think it's always happened it's just today's social media that makes us more aware of it.

I think it's always happened it's just today's social media that makes us more aware of it.
I was thinking the same thing but man its nice to see what's going on on the recruiting front...on another note seeing Canada geta lot of attention on the trail is awesome to see, maybe we can start a pipeline like we have in basketball

I think that is true but I also think that this staff has been playing catch-up the last two years just because they are new.

Ill be that guy - How many open spots do we have for 2015?

I'm wondering how many OL spots we have left, I wonder if we'll see 6 OL this class. Knapp is gone permanently, Foy may be gone permanently if he doesn't get his act together, Hickey graduates, Miller graduates, have to think we take at least 4 and maybe 5 with a Center.

I'm wondering how many OL spots we have left, I wonder if we'll see 6 OL this class. Knapp is gone permanently, Foy may be gone permanently if he doesn't get his act together, Hickey graduates, Miller graduates, have to think we take at least 4 and maybe 5 with a Center.
I think Miller has two years left.

Can someone explain to me why were in on all these DB and RB recruits?

it seems like we got a hundred DBs interested with robinson and davante davis already committed. Davis may be the big prize to keep, but theres also howard, ellison, walker, frederick (ga), Barry, Smart, and kelly. seems like a lot and id think the number might deter the ones we really want.

in terms of RB we have fredericks, perkins and have strickland interested. Hopefully were not out of it for ozigbo, ive heard were still in it for deltron sands.

at least 5 coming in at OL. 6 is ideal

I think Miller has two years left.

I'm pretty sure he played 2 years of JC and that the suathletics roster is wrong about his classification. I could be wrong though.

Losing a lot of linemen in 2015 so it's pretty important to get those 5 quality linemen, minimum. Plus some might switch to DT or DE after they show what they have once they are on the hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom