Class of 2016 - Recruits and Offers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Recruits and Offers

UMass football is at Amherst - they play their home games at Gillette though.

UMass is a large flagship state university. IMHO, it's neither particularly attractive nor especially unattractive. Amherst is a small (1,600) LAC with a very attractive campus. They are very close to each other; through the 5 College Consortium, you can take classes at both (as well as Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire).

UMass is a significantly easier admit, even if you are out of state.

UMass is a large flagship state university. IMHO, it's neither particularly attractive nor especially unattractive. Amherst is a small (1,600) LAC with a very attractive campus. They are very close to each other; through the 5 College Consortium, you can take classes at both (as well as Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire).

Got it, both are 15 minutes from me so I know that Amherst College and UMass aren't the same thing. I thought you were saying that UMass football wasn't located at the Amherst campus. People get confused b/c they play their home games in Foxboro.

Was Robert Washington's scholly really revoked? I was under the impression that he decided to move on and re-open his commit. Also, if Dino was here during the Clark recruitment, do you think he would have accepted his commitment? I understand the kid has serious baggage but I feel like I would be hard pressed to turn down that caliber of player. Idk... I know both of these are sensitive subjects soo forgive me if I poked the bear.

Was Robert Washington's scholly really revoked? I was under the impression that he decided to move on and re-open his commit. Also, if Dino was here during the Clark recruitment, do you think he would have accepted his commitment? I understand the kid has serious baggage but I feel like I would be hard pressed to turn down that caliber of player. Idk... I know both of these are sensitive subjects soo forgive me if I poked the bear.
Again with this? He's going to JUCO at best.

And Clark? Hell no. Kid's a liability.

Again with this? He's going to JUCO at best.

And Clark? Hell no. Kid's a liability.
Can't wrap my head around Pitt taking Clark and being interested in Robert Washington. You'd figure Narduzzi would have heard something from Shafer.

Can't wrap my head around Pitt taking Clark and being interested in Robert Washington. You'd figure Narduzzi would have heard something from Shafer.
They can be as interested as they want to be in Washington, he's not going to qualify.

They can be as interested as they want to be in Washington, he's not going to qualify.

Fwiw I have heard differently on Washington. That he was behind because of the changing of schools so he was unable to be an early commit but he is caught up now and will graduate on time with no academic issues.

Fwiw I have heard differently on Washington. That he was behind because of the changing of schools so he was unable to be an early commit but he is caught up now and will graduate on time with no academic issues.
Still massive red flags after that episode

Revenge of the Kiwi

Time to start a 2017 list, and 2018, for that matter.

I'll man-up if you'd like, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes. :)

That thread hasn't been updated in ages. Look at all of those offers this week. ;)

It's already been updated for Davis's new offers this week.

And it's for commits, not for any recruit we offer.

That thread hasn't been updated in ages. Look at all of those offers this week. ;)

If you go to the pull down I think you will see most all of the offers for 2017s and 18s.

It's already been updated for Davis's new offers this week.

And it's for commits, not for any recruit we offer.
Reading comprehension fails me at times... offers, commits, offers, commits, think about one while you're reading about the other...

The contrast between the 2 campuses is amazing. Amherst is really beautiful. Umass, not so much.:vomit:

Reading comprehension fails me at times... offers, commits, offers, commits, think about one while you're reading about the other...

No worries. Like with most of life, it's all semantics :D

and people were worried about social media when dial/white left...

this is awesome work.
They could have had it before this...Beehmer did it. I know I have his name wrong. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom