Class of 2017 - Recruits and Offers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Recruits and Offers

tep624

Living Legend
Here is what we have so far (taken from Skout, Rivals, 2-4-7 and ESPN). We can update this list as the class progresses. Any recruits with names in Blue are rated a 4 star recruit or higher by one of the major services.

Ravian Pierce - 4* at Scout
Tommy Devito - 4* at ESPN, 247

Notes:

Alton Robinson was a 3 year starter at DE and was All ACC 2nd team his Junior year and All ACC HM his senior year. He graduated after his senior year (2019) and was subsequently drafted in the 5th round of the 2020 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks.

Ifeatu Melifonwu spent 4 years at Syracuse, playing in 3 and was a 2 year starter at CB. He was named AP All ACC 2nd team and ACC All 3rd team his RS Junior year. He left the program after his RS Junior year (2020) and was subsequently drafted in the 3rd round of the 2021 NFL Draft by the Detroit Lions.

Kingsley Jonathan spent 5 seasons in the program, playing in all 5, and was a 2 year starter in 2020 and 2021. He graduated after his RS Senior season (2021).

Nykeim Johnson spent 4 seasons in the program as a Starter/Reserve WR and Special Teams returner. In his senior year (2020) he was named 2nd Team All ACC as a Kick returner. He entered the transfer portal after his senior season after regaining the year due to Covid and subsequently transferred to Kent St.

Tommy Devito spent 5 seasons in the program, playing in 4, and was a 3 year starter (2019-2021) before being supplanted as starting QB by Garrett Shrader in 2021. He entered the transfer portal in 2021 as a graduate transfer and subsequently transferred to Illinois.

Curtis Harper played spent 5 seasons in the program, playing in 4 as a reserve offensive lineman. He entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer after the 2021 season and subsequently transferred to Akron.

Sharod Johnson spent 5 seasons in the program, playing in 4 with 1 year as a full time starter in 2021. He entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer after the 2021 season and subsequently transferred to FIU.

Patrick Davis played 3 seasons as a reserve and special teams player, and left the program after his senior season after playing 1 game that season (2020). He was drafted in the 4th round of the 2021 CFL by the Montreal Alouettes.

Allen Stritzinger spent 3 years at Syracuse, playing in all 3 as a reserve RB/S. He entered the transfer portal after his Junior year (2019) as graduate transfer and subsequently transferred to Youngstown St.

Ryan Guthrie played 2 years at LB, and started his senior season. He was 2nd team All-ACC as a senior and graduated after that season (2018).

Aaron Hackett was a 3 year starter at Tight End and graduated after his senior season (2020). He subsequently transferred as a grad transfer to Kent State to play his RS Senior season.

Ravian Pierce was a 2 year starter at Tight End and graduated after his senior season (2018).

Devin M. Butler played 1 year at Syracuse, was the starting Nickelback and graduated after his senior season (2017).

Zach Morton played sparingly at Syracuse during his 4 years with the program. He left the program after his RS Junior season (2020) and subsequently transferred to Akron.

Russell Thompson-Bishop played sparingly at Syracuse during his 4 years with the program. He left the program after his RS Senior Season (2020) and has not resurfaced.

Kadeem Trotter played sparingly at Syracuse during his 3 years with the program. He left the program after his RS Sophomore season (2019) and subsequently transferred to South Dakota.

Cameron Jordan played sparingly at Syracuse during his 3 years with the program. He left the program after his RS Sophomore season (2019) and has not resurfaced.

Nadarius Fagan left the program after his RS Freshman year and subsequently transferred to Florida A&M.

Mykelti Williams was not admitted to SU. Williams subsequently enrolled at Northern Illinois.

Josh Allen was medically DQ'ed before summer camp and did not enroll.

Total 2017 Commits (27)

January 2017 Enrollees (5)

Devin Butler - CB (Grad Transfer - Notre Dame) *** SEMPER FI ALL AMERICAN***
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 12/15/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 12/15/16

Major (18) - SU, Baylor, BC, Georgia Tech, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan St., Nebraska, North Carolina, NC St, Northwestern, Penn St, Rutgers, Vanderbilt, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Mid Major (3) - Houston, Northern Illinois, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - ?

Ravian Pierce - TE (JUCO) - *** HM NJCAA ALL AMERICAN ***
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 12/15/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 12/15/16

Major (12) - SU, Florida, LSU, Minnesota, Miss St., Missouri, Oklahoma St, Oregon, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin
Mid Major (10) - Arkansas St, Cincinnati, East Carolina, Houston, Memphis, Southern Miss, Troy, UCF, USF, UTSA
Primary Recruiter - Ferri/Monroe

Nadarius Fagan - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/24/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 7/24/16

Major (7) - SU, Alabama, Louisville, LSU, Nebraska, Purdue, USC
Mid Major (5) - App St., FAU, Southern Miss, Temple, USF
Primary Recruiter - Monroe

Ryan Guthrie - LB (JUCO) - *** 1st TEAM NJCAA ALL AMERICAN ***
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 12/14/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 12/14/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (12) - Akron, Ball St, Bowling Green, Charlotte, Eastern Michigan, Georgia Southern, Louisiana Lafayette, Louisiana Monroe, Marshall, Toledo, Troy, Tulane
Primary Recruiter - ?

Patrick Davis - OL
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/24/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/24/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (1) - Buffalo
Primary Recruiter - ?
July 2017 Enrollees
(22)

Kingsley Jonathan - DE
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 9/23/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 9/23/16

Major (15) - SU, Duke, Florida State, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, NC State, Pitt, Rutgers, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest
Mid Major (3) - App St., East Carolina, Georgia St.
Primary Recruiter - ?

Mykelti Williams - S - (JUCO) - *** 1st TEAM NJCAA ALL AMERICAN ***
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 2/1/17 : **** ; Current Rivals Rating: **** 2/1/17

Major (12) - SU, Illinois, Indiana, Louisville, Minnesota, Mississippi, Miss St., Nebraska, Notre Dame, Purdue, Wake Forest, Wisconsin
Mid Major (4) - Akron, Buffalo, Cincinnati, FAU
Primary Recruiter - ?

Josh Allen - DE - (JUCO)
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 4/17/17 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 4/17/17

Major (11) - SU, Arizona, Alabama, Arizona St., Illinois, Indiana, Iowa St., Kansas, Louisville, Miami, Wash. St.
Mid Major (12) - Boise St., Buffalo, Colorado St., Fresno St., Hawaii, Houston, Idaho, San Diego St., San Jose St., South Alabama, Texas St., USF
Primary Recruiter - ?

Alton Robinson - DE - (JUCO)
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 8/19/17 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 8/19/17

Major (9) - SU, Alabama, Baylor, California, Michigan, Oklahoma St., Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech
Mid Major (2) - Houston, New Mexico St.
Primary Recruiter - ?

Tommy Devito - QB - ***UA ALL AMERICAN***
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 4/16/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/20/16

Major (8) - SU, Boston College, Maryland, Mississippi, Rutgers, Texas A&M, Wake Forest, Wash. St.
Mid Major (5) - Bowling Green, Buffalo, Colorado St, Temple, Toledo
Primary Recruiter - Lewis

Aaron Hackett - TE
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/30/16

Major (6) - SU, Iowa St., Kentucky, Louisville, Minnesota, Wake Forest
Mid Major (15) - App. St., Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, UCONN, East Carolina, FAU, FIU, Marshall, Toledo, Troy, UCF, USF, WKU, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Ferri

Curtis Harper - DT
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 8/1/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 8/1/16

Major (5) - SU, Boston College, Iowa St., Maryland, Wake Forest
Mid Major (11) - Akron, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Colorado St., Kent St., Miami OH, ODU, Temple, Toledo, UCONN, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Kaufman

Sharod Johnson - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 4/16/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 6/20/16

Major (4) - SU, Illinois, NC St., Purdue
Mid Major (7) - App St., FAU, FIU, Miami OH, MTSU, Temple, Toledo

Kadeem Trotter - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 7/3/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Iowa St.
Mid Major (7) - Akron, Ball St, Bowling Green, Kent St, Miami OH, Ohio, Toledo

Eric Coley - ATH
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/25/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 8/7/16 6/25/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Rutgers
Mid Major (8) - Army, Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Kent State, Toledo, Utah State
Primary Recruiter - Monroe/Reynolds

Zach Morton - DE
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 5/10/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 11/28/16

Major (3) - SU, Iowa St., Pitt
Mid Major (3) - Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Reynolds

Cameron Jordan - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/26/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 8/7/16 6/26/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Wake Forest
Mid Major (3) - Buffalo, Temple, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Ifefatu Melifonwu - DB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/3/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Michigan
Mid Major (3) - Navy, UCONN, UMASS
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Allen Stritzinger - RB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/26/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/26/16

Major (2) - SU, Michigan
Mid Major (11) - Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Kent State, Miami OH, Northern Illinois, Ohio, Toledo, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Nykeim Johnson - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/21/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/21/16

Major (2) - SU, Virginia
Mid Major (5) - Army, Bowling Green, Charlotte, Hawaii, Navy
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Russell Thompson-Bishop - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/21/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/21/16

Major (2) - SU, Boston College
Mid Major (4) - Army, Navy, Temple, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - ?

Brandon Berry - DE (JUCO)
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 1/23/17 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 1/23/17

Major (2) - SU, Minnesota
Mid Major (3) - Charlotte, Colorado St., Toledo
Primary Recruiter - ?

Markenzy Pierre - RB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 10/29/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 10/29/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (10) - App St., East Carolina, Georgia St., FIU, Kent State, Memphis, MTSU, Western Kentucky, Utah State, UTSA

Chris Elmore - DT/H Back

Rivals Rating At Commit Date 1/21/17 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 1/21/17
Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (7) - Ball St, Buffalo, Central Michigan, FAU, Miami OH, Western Michigan, Wyoming
Primary Recruiter - ?

Dakota Davis - OL
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/24/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 8/7/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (3) - Air Force, UCONN, ODU

Shaquille Grosvenor - DT (JUCO)
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 3/31/17 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 3/31/17

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (1) - Arkansas St.
Primary Recruiter - ?

Tyrell Richards - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/18/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/20/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (0)

*******************************************************************************************
Decommits (5)

B.J. Daniels - RB - Verbal to UTSA
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 10/31/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 10/31/16

Major (2) - SU, Maryland
Mid Major (7) - Colorado St., FAU, FIU, South Alabama, Southern Miss, USF, UTSA
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Josh Palmer - WR - Verbal to Tennessee
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/22/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/22/16

Major (12) - SU, Illinois, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, NC St., Pitt, Purdue, Tennessee, UCLA, Wake Forest
Mid Major (6) - Bowling Green, FAU, FIU, Fresno St., MTSU, Temple

Keirston Johnson - LB - Verbal to USF
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/2/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 7/2/16

Major (2) - SU, Maryland
Mid Major (14) - App St., Buffalo, FAU, Georgia Southern, Kent State, Marshall, Memphis, Miami OH, MTSU, Ohio, Southern Miss, Troy, USF, Western Kentucky

Daewood Davis - WR - Verbal to Oregon
Rivals Rating At Commit Date : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/29/15

Major (15) - SU, Arkansas, Duke, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas St., Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, NC State, Oregon, Penn St., Utah, WVU
Mid Major (8) - Bowling Green, Cincinnati, FAU, FIU, Marshall, Ohio, South Florida, Tulane
Primary Recruiter - Monroe (Adam)

Isaiah McDuffie - LB - Verbal to BC
Rivals Rating At Commit Date : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 3/8/16

Major (7) - BC, SU, Maryland, Pitt, Penn St., Wake Forest, Washington
Mid Major (2) - Buffalo, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - Kaufman (Bullough)

Last edited:
Here is what we have so far (taken from Skout, Rivals, 2-4-7 and ESPN). We can update this list as the class progresses.

Total 2017 Commits (2)

July 2017 Enrollees (2)

Daewood Davis - WR

Major (8) - SU, Duke, Indiana, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, NC State, Utah
Mid Major (8) - Bowling Green, Cincinnati, FAU, FIU, Marshall, Ohio, South Florida, Tulane
Primary Recruiter - Adam

Isaiah McDuffie - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 7/20/15

Major (1) - SU, Penn St., Washington
Mid Major (1) - UCONN
Primary Recruiter - ?

I think he said Bullough was his primary recruiter

Seems to be we are going pretty hard after the 2017 class already, Eric White just followed about a dozen of kids we are recruiting for 2017 on Twitter something he usually doesn't do that early.

Seems to be we are going pretty hard after the 2017 class already, Eric White just followed about a dozen of kids we are recruiting for 2017 on Twitter something he usually doesn't do that early.

With the 2016 class almost done, and two commits already for 2017, I think they will be starting to zero in on the 2017s. Remember however there are a lot of limitations imposed by NCAA rules for recruiting Juniors. Makes sense that the first step is to start by following them on social media.

NCAA Rules. Contact Visits.
Junior year from September 1
College coaches are allowed to send you information about their athletic program and about their school. this can include: media guides, schedule cards, personalized letters, photocopies of newspaper clippings and official university admissions and academic publications.
The college coach is now allowed to answer your emails and send emails to you as well.

Last edited:
A real recruiting machine never stops. Gotta love Davis's speed.

I am assuming Dino wants both of these to hold solid, right?

I don't know. Because they recruit Florida I am sure they have seen Daewood play. Probably not McDuffie. They say they want to recruit NY but I also heard that they like to recruit kids that they have been following for several years. :noidea:

Unless Daewood Davis can't qualify or murders someone I would be floored if they didn't want him. And I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were really high on McDuffie. Kid is legit so I hope they would be.

Unless Daewood Davis can't qualify or murders someone I would be floored if they didn't want him. And I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they were really high on McDuffie. Kid is legit so I hope they would be.
My only concern with Daewood is that he is blowing up. Everyone is starting to offer him.

My only concern with Daewood is that he is blowing up. Everyone is starting to offer him.
I get the feeling it's only a matter of time till he decommitts. Though I think if we can put out some good offense this year we should have a lot more skill kids giving us more than just a look.

Would love to see Dino and staff start to pick up some more commits. Does anyone know if they will be able to take a full class?

Would love to see Dino and staff start to pick up some more commits. Does anyone know if they will be able to take a full class?

Not too many seniors scheduled to graduate after 2016.

Assuming 81 scholarships in use for 2016, minus 14 seniors = 18 recruits for 2017.

Rvls not to kind to the unrated kids.

Eric Coley - 2 star; 5.4
Cameron Jordan - 2 star; 5.4
Dakato Davis - 2 star; 5.4

They report offers from:

Coley (O) Boston College, Rutgers, Bowling Green, Arymy, Toledo, Buffalo, CMU

Jordan (O) Boston College, Wake Forest, Temple, UConn

Davis (O) Old Dominion

(you have to keep track of the rvls numeric rating. this is how they determine the actual rankings)

rls numeric ratings as of 6/29/16

5.8 is 4 star so the higher the 3star numeric rating the better your class is ranked.

Palmer – 5.7

Stritzinger – 5.7

Devito – 5.7

Johnson – 5.5

Coley – 5.4

Davis – 5.4

Jordan – 5.4

Morton – 5.3

Johnson – 5.3

Skout reporting Texas A&M offered DeVito. It's on his profile there now.

Skout reporting Texas A&M offered DeVito. It's on his profile there now.
I read where 4* QB Kellen Mond committed to Texas A&M and he is I believe the #2 duel-thread qb and if that is true, TD is pro style qb, so which style do they want to go with? :noidea:

I was trying to add Hackett but it doesn't seem I can edit my first post.

I was trying to add Hackett but it doesn't seem I can edit my first post.
Put the info in a new post and I will copy it in to the original

Here is what we have so far (taken from Skout, Rivals, 2-4-7 and ESPN). We can update this list as the class progresses.

Total 2017 Commits (16)

July 2017 Enrollees(16)

Josh Palmer - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/22/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/22/16

Major (10) - SU, Illinois, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, NC St., Pitt, Purdue, Wake Forest
Mid Major (6) - Bowling Green, FAU, FIU, Fresno St., MTSU, Temple

Nadarius Fagan - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/24/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 7/24/16

Major (7) - SU, Alabama, Louisville, LSU, Nebraska, Purdue, USC
Mid Major (5) - App St., FAU, Southern Miss, Temple, USF

Aaron Hackett - TE
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/30/16

Major (6) - SU, Iowa St., Kentucky, Louisville, Minnesota, Wake Forest
Mid Major (15) - App. St., Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, UCONN, East Carolina, FAU, FIU, Marshall, Toledo, Troy, UCF, USF, WKU, Western Michigan

Tommy Devito - QB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 4/16/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/20/16

Major (6) - SU, Boston College, Maryland, Rutgers, Texas A&M, Wake Forest
Mid Major (5) - Bowling Green, Buffalo, Colorado St, Temple, Toledo
Primary Recruiter - Lewis

Kadeem Trotter - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 7/3/16
Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Iowa St.
Mid Major (7) - Akron, Ball St, Bowling Green, Kent St, Miami OH, Ohio, Toledo

Eric Coley - ATH
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/25/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/25/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Rutgers
Mid Major (8) - Army, Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Kent State, Toledo, Utah State
Primary Recruiter - Monroe/Reynolds

Sharod Johnson - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 4/16/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 6/20/16

Major (3) - SU, Illinois, Purdue
Mid Major (7) - App St., FAU, FIU, Miami OH, MTSU, Temple, Toledo

Zach Morton - DE
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 5/10/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 5/10/16

Major (3) - SU, Iowa St., Pitt
Mid Major (3) - Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Reynolds

Cameron Jordan - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/26/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/26/16

Major (3) - SU, Boston College, Wake Forest
Mid Major (3) - Buffalo, Temple, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Keirston Johnson - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/2/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 7/2/16

Major (2) - SU, Maryland
Mid Major (14) - App St., Buffalo, FAU, Georgia Southern, Kent State, Marshall, Memphis, Miami OH, MTSU, Ohio, Southern Miss, Troy, USF, Western Kentucky

Allen Stritzinger - RB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/26/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/26/16

Major (2) - SU, Michigan
Mid Major (11) - Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cincinnati, Kent State, Miami OH, Northern Illinois, Ohio, Toledo, Western Michigan
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Nykeim Johnson - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/21/16 : *** ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 6/21/16

Major (2) - SU, Virginia
Mid Major (5) - Army, Bowling Green, Charlotte, Hawaii, Navy
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Russell Thompson-Bishop - WR
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/21/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/21/16

Mid Major (4) - Army, Navy, Temple, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - ?

Ifefatu Melifonwu - DB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 7/3/16 : ** ; Current Rivals Rating: ** 7/3/16
Mid Major (2) - UCONN, UMASS
Primary Recruiter - Hart

Dakota Davis - OL
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/24/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/24/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (3) - Air Force, UCONN, ODU
Primary Recruiter - ?

Tyrell Richards - LB
Rivals Rating At Commit Date 6/18/16 : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: NR 6/20/16

Major (1) - SU
Mid Major (0)

*******************************************************************************************

Decommits (2)

Daewood Davis - WR - Verbal to USF

Major (14) - SU, Arkansas, Duke, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas St., Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, NC State, Penn St., Utah, WVU
Primary Recruiter - Monroe (Adam)

Isaiah McDuffie - LB - Verbal to BC
Rivals Rating At Commit Date : NR ; Current Rivals Rating: *** 3/8/16

Major (7) - BC, SU, Maryland, Pitt, Penn St., Wake Forest, Washington
Mid Major (2) - Buffalo, UCONN
Primary Recruiter - Kaufman (Bullough)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics