Class of 2015 - Recruits taking OV to Syracuse 12/5/14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Recruits taking OV to Syracuse 12/5/14

CuseLegacy

QB Donavan Hale, Largo, FL

S Jonathan Crawford, Largo, FL

LB Doyle Grimes, Largo, FL Marshall Commit...Syracuse DeCommit

*DE Keivonnis Davis, Miami Central, FL Syracuse Commit...visiting UC this weekend

DB Jay Stocker, Coatesville, PA

DE/TE Amir Ealey, Coatesville, PA

TE Trey Dunkelberger, Mifflin, PA JUCO Syracuse Commit

DT Steven Clark, Brindlee, AL

DE Qaadir Sheppard, Iona Prep, NY

OT Calvin Steyn, CA JUCO

OL Tyree St Louis, Bradenton, FL (IMG) Miami Commit

LS Matt Keller, Millersville, PA

OT Evan Adams, Norwalk, CT Syracuse Commit

S Marquise Blair, Wooster, OH Syracuse Commit

DE Dana Levin, Hallandale, FL Syracuse Commit

Just because I like lists. ;)

Last edited:
Looks like 12/5 is going to be the make or break date for this class.

and if the Oregon kid verbals this week, then would we still be interested in Hale?

From the below thread, looks like we're in the 28-29 range as far as available spots.

Currently sitting at 20 summer enrollees and 3 potential early enrollees (Dawson and Prater from the 2014 class, and K. Davis). 23 Total.

So that leaves 6 spots, maybe 7 if Prater doesn't make it. Things are going to get tight real fast.

From the below thread, looks like we're in the 28-29 range as far as available spots.

Currently sitting at 20 summer enrollees and 3 potential early enrollees (Dawson and Prater from the 2014 class, and K. Davis). 23 Total.

So that leaves 6 spots, maybe 7 if Prater doesn't make it. Things are going to get tight real fast.

Dawson won't be coming until June. He hasn't been cleared by his doctor. And I don't think Prater is going to make it.

Dawson won't be coming until June. He hasn't been cleared by his doctor. And I don't think Prater is going to make it.

Yikes, I didn't know that about Dawson. Starting to wonder if he ever will come at this point.

If we can get Stocker and Crawford I would be more than happy with that secondary. Both bring length and skill at the position that we don't have an abundance of now.

and if the Oregon kid verbals this week, then would we still be interested in Hale?

Yes I still believe so and that's because his future is probably WR or DB. Kid is an athlete who's being told he'll be given a shot at QB.

FYI - Florida State offered him to play basketball. True two sport P5 D1 athlete.

QB Donavan Hale, Largo, FL

S Jonathan Crawford, Largo, FL

DE Keivonnis Davis, Miami Central, FL Syracuse Commit

DB Jay Stocker, Coatesville, PA

TE Trey Dunkelberger, Mifflin, PA JUCO

DT Steven Clark, Brindlee, AL

DE Qaadir Sheppard, Iona Prep, NY

Just because I like lists. ;)

That's a nice list. Smaller numbers late in the year for OV because of our success early on the trail, but, there's not one recruit on that list that I don't think cuts it. Give me any combination or all and I'm happy.

CuseLegacy why don't you think Prater makes it? I haven't heard anything, not that I would, and I'm just curious.

I thought he was doing well at MidWestern Prep. Especially with Hampton in his ear.

That's a nice list. Smaller numbers late in the year for OV because of our success early on the trail, but, there's not one recruit on that list that I don't think cuts it. Give me any combination or all and I'm happy.

CuseLegacy why don't you think Prater makes it? I haven't heard anything, not that I would, and I'm just curious.

I thought he was doing well at MidWestern Prep. Especially with Hampton in his ear.

Thought he left prep school?

Thought he left prep school?
Wow, I completely missed or forgot that. Now that you say it though, was he the one who thought he got the necessary test score and just walked out of school the next day? I think I remember the coach saying something along the lines of it was unprofessional. Am I mixing him up with someone?

Wow, I completely missed or forgot that. Now that you say it though, was he the one who thought he got the necessary test score and just walked out of school the next day? I think I remember the coach saying something along the lines of it was unprofessional. Am I mixing him up with someone?
Could be it, but I'm not sure about the test score. I'm sure someone else remembers.

That was Prater and I don't think it was ever stated that he received a qualifying score.

That was Prater and I don't think it was ever stated that he received a qualifying score.

it wasn't stated, it was all speculation. he might be out all together depending on the quitting circumstances.

Joe Adam ‏@CoachJoeAdam 10h10 hours ago
And the recruiting trail begins . Great to be back in the Windy City , blue collar players and coaches . #syracusewest #toughguyswanted

So Adam is in Chicago. Lester per Dunkelberger tweet is visiting the West coast. And Acosta tweeted yesterday he was flying. Anyone know where the coaches are all visiting this week? And is McD traveling?

Edit: And Shafer is in NYC.

Last edited:
Joe Adam ‏@CoachJoeAdam 10h10 hours ago
And the recruiting trail begins . Great to be back in the Windy City , blue collar players and coaches . #syracusewest #toughguyswanted

So Adam is in Chicago. Lester per Dunkelberger tweet is visiting the West coast. And Acosta tweeted yesterday he was flying. Anyone know where the coaches are all visiting this week? And is McD traveling?

Edit: And Shafer is in NYC.
Shafer and Bullough at my house tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom