Refsynder not invited to spring camp means he is officially traded by the -- | Syracusefan.com

Refsynder not invited to spring camp means he is officially traded by the --

CaliCuse

All American
trade deadline he will be outer for the taking. Lets hope that the return justifies giving up a potential A-Bat in the major leagues. Those kind of bats are rare. This could very well be another Cashman up. Getting rid of young good players and signing more geezers for contracts into the elderly years of "has been" players.

Who said he is not coming to camp? He is on the 4o man roster!
not only that, but his post implies not only was he not on the 40, or the invite list...but that hes going to just sit around till july when the Yankees will THEN trade him.

not only that, but his post implies not only was he not on the 40, or the invite list...but that hes going to just sit around till july when the Yankees will THEN trade him.
What is also funny, is that Cali rarely reads responses to the threads he starts. The "Refsnyder not being invited to camp" idea will likely resurface in a new thread soon.

What is also funny, is that Cali rarely reads responses to the threads he starts. The "Refsnyder not being invited to camp" idea will likely resurface in a new thread soon.
either that or after he hits a home run or something and makes sportscenter in march we will get...i see cashman came to his senses and invited him to camp after all.

Who said he is not coming to camp? He is on the 4o man roster!
I wasn't aware that being on the 40 man roster means automatic inclusion in spring training. I'm not saying this isn't true ,only that I didn't know this so thank you for the correction. I always thought it was the 25 man roster and invitees after that.:oops:

I wasn't aware that being on the 40 man roster means automatic inclusion in spring training. I'm not saying this isn't true ,only that I didn't know this so thank you for the correction. I always thought it was the 25 man roster and invitees after that.:oops:
the whole idea of spring training is to decide which 25 guys from the 40 man...come north per se.

in order for an invitee to get on the 40man, someone either has to be waived, designated for assignment, put on the 60 day DL, suspended or traded for a player whos not put on the 40.

This guy didn't get an invite...

original.jpg

For a guy who likes to play the role of General Manager, you seem to know very little about the system.

This is my favorite.

For a guy who likes to play the role of General Manager, you seem to know very little about the system.
Very little?Very little might be considered hyperbole some including me.

the whole idea of spring training is to decide which 25 guys from the 40 man...come north per se.

in order for an invitee to get on the 40man, someone either has to be waived, designated for assignment, put on the 60 day DL, suspended or traded for a player whos not put on the 40.
That I know but thanks anyway