Reinstate the 1990 Championship Campaign | Syracusefan.com

Reinstate the 1990 Championship Campaign

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
I think the point of the Lost Trophy movie is to get the 1990 trophy reinstated and put back in its rightful place!, I wondered why this hadnt started a mini campaign on twitter from (as Simmy says) the Friends of Syracuse Lacrosse.

As the Friends of Syracuse Lacrosse I think we should start a campaign on social media to Reinstate 1990!

We need to come up with a few ideas fro pictures a slogans as well as a catchy hashtag for twitter.

What do you guys think?

Whereas I support this idea, and abhor the fact that the championship was vacated for such a minor infraction, I am not sure this is the time to be asking the NCAA for anything other than a reduction in the harsh basketball sanctions. ;)

Whereas I support this idea, and abhor the fact that the championship was vacated for such a minor infraction, I am not sure this is the time to be asking the NCAA for anything other than a reduction in the harsh basketball sanctions. ;)

Spot on. We may be in litigation with those clowns in the near future.

In a strange way it is actually better that it is vacated. I was looking at the game program from Marist. That team as we all know still holds a ton of records. So whenever they mention who has the record they have this asterisk which says vacated by 1990 champions...it is stupid logic I know but by having the trophy vacated it kind of brings more attention to the squad.

Hey NCAA..the lady that cosigned for another lady neither of which played lacrosse but where related by marriage to lacrosse player and coach has passed away. I have seen the 1990 version of the NCAA regs and nothing specifically prohibited her cosigning. You the NCAA decided after the fact in an executive session that your regs prohibited this when they explicitly did not. So screw u!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom