Remember when Jerami Grant allegedly grew to 6'11 | Syracusefan.com

Remember when Jerami Grant allegedly grew to 6'11

Was just thinking about the talent on this team, that went to the final 4.

MCW - McD AA, lottery pick, NBA ROY
Jerami - 2nd round pick as a sophomore, playing well in the NBA
CJ - Nuff said
Triche - Nuff said
Rakeem and DaJuan - back to back McD AA centers

And this was the season after losing our 4 best players

Watched the 2012 Yukon-SU game the other day. It was sort of shocking, saw the following players get minutes:
Rock Xmas, Baye, Fab Melo
Scoop, Dion, Triche, MCW
Kris Joseph, CJ Fair, Southerland

That is pretty sick. Cooney was on that team as well as a redshirt.

Watched the 2012 Yukon-SU game the other day. It was sort of shocking, saw the following players get minutes:
Scoop, Dion, Triche, MCW

Talent was definitely on another level from 2009-2014. I think this is the end of a 2-year drought, and we'll get back to that level.

Early departures by MCW, Ennis, Dion, Grant, McCullough, Fab definitely hurt, but IF Battle plays up to his hype next year and Malachi returns, this team has FF all over it.

EastCoast2 said:
Talent was definitely on another level from 2009-2014. I think this is the end of a 2-year drought, and we'll get back to that level.

Early departures by MCW, Ennis, Dion, Grant, McCullough, Fab definitely hurt, but IF Battle plays up to his hype next year and Malachi returns, this team has FF all over it.

Ageee. Next year we get back to where we were from 09-14, at least from a talent level.

Scoop, Dion, Triche, MCW

m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1028646-syracuse-basketball-10-eye-popping-statistics-for-the-2011-2012-orange

Put http:\\ in front of that

Scoop, Dion, Triche, MCW

Pretty sure that's our deepest team ever, having 2 lottery pick guards coming of the bench is just insane.

Pretty sure that's our deepest team ever, having 2 lottery pick guards coming of the bench is just insane.

Maybe but mcw basically didnt play his first year so he didnt really come off the bench, he stayed on the pine. In jb we trust, i think.

Maybe but mcw basically didnt play his first year so he didnt really come off the bench, he stayed on the pine. In jb we trust, i think.

Yea he played a little in the beginning then got buried on the bench when the schedule got tougher, in other years he probably would have gotten somewhat substantial minutes, but that year we were just crazy deep at every position, especially guards.

This was a very late season road game at Storrs and MCW got minutes. I don't know how many, but not zero and not really token either, he played. We had Dion, CJ, MCW, and Southerland coming off the bench (and actually playing).

This was a very late season road game at Storrs and MCW got minutes. I don't know how many, but not zero and not really token either, he played. We had Dion, CJ, MCW, and Southerland coming off the bench (and actually playing).

Please. Mcw wasnt in the roto. He played like 2 seconds v uconn in the dome, got yanked after a to, and almost got into it with jb on the bench. Happened a couple times that year w him.

Please. Mcw wasnt in the roto. He played like 2 seconds v uconn in the dome, got yanked after a to, and almost got into it with jb on the bench. Happened a couple times that year w him.

Was that the game the first Noel looked like he was attending a funeral at?

That's true, but Boeheim was still tinkering through the end of the regular season - Mike played real minutes in the first half in Storrs and did good things. This was after his meltdown against UConn at the Dome (when he went after Boeheim) and after his meltdown at Rutgers (when he went after Fab, who'd just taken an open 18-footer in a transition situation).

I guess I don't understand - you are saying I am lying about him playing real minutes against Uconn in this game I just watched?