Reminder: chat room with PS football writer Stephen Bailey tonight | Syracusefan.com

Reminder: chat room with PS football writer Stephen Bailey tonight

cto

Administrator
By popular demand, we will hold another chat session with Stephen Bailey, the P-S football writer, at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 17. The chat will follow the CMU game... and proceed the Maryland game.

All those who participated in last week's chat seemed to enjoy it. Enter the chat room the normal way (drop-down chat menu under the "com" in syracusefan.com in the upper left hand corner here)

Same format will be followed... People will indicate if they have a question... and they will be called upon in the order they said they had a question.

Last edited:
Can't make it at that time - is it possible someone could copy the chat and post after? Would be very much appreciated.

Can't make it at that time - is it possible someone could copy the chat and post after? Would be very much appreciated.
Here's the issue with posting copies of chats on the board... You have to be a registered user to get into a chat room. Anyone (any lurker from any school) can read anything posted in a forum here. Frequently things are said in chat rooms... that are best kept within the Syracuse family.

one reason having the private board was so useful. Even being a registered user is easy to do though.

one reason having the private board was so useful. Even being a registered user is easy to do though.
But you can see who's in the chat room...when you're chatting there... and modulate your remarks accordingly.

Last edited:
By popular demand, we will hold another chat session with Stephen Bailey, the P-S football writer, at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 17. The chat will follow the CMU game... and proceed the Maryland game.

All those who participated in last week's chat seemed to enjoy it. Enter the chat room the normal way (drop-down chat menu under the "com" in syracusefan.com in the upper left hand corner here).

Shame on you, Joyce! Surely you meant "precede". :)

Looking forward to it - thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: cto
Can somebody ask Mr. Bailey about the status of Metlife series games as I won't likely be able to make the chat. Dr. Gross hasn't talked about this and nobody in the Syracuse media has written about it. We are suppose to play 10 more games at Metlife and it would be interesting to know if that deal had been cancelled and if not what types of teams Dr. Gross would think to play at Metlife.

Can somebody ask Mr. Bailey about the status of Metlife series games as I won't likely be able to make the chat. Dr. Gross hasn't talked about this and nobody in the Syracuse media has written about it. We are suppose to play 10 more games at Metlife and it would be interesting to know if that deal had been cancelled and if not what types of teams Dr. Gross would think to play at Metlife.

Sure. I will send it along to him ahead of time.

All those who participated in last week's chat seemed to enjoy it. Enter the chat room the normal way (drop-down chat menu under the "com" in syracusefan.com in the upper left hand corner here).
I follow him on twitter and he is always quick with a reply to questions. I like some of the new writers over at the Post Standard they seem to be doing a much better job.

Another great chat! Thanks to Stephen and mods.

Last edited:
But you can see who's in the chat room...when you're chatting there... and modulate your remarks accordingly.
Good stuff tonight CTO. Thanks for this. :)

If it's possible can we please make these chat's later? Many of us with school-age kids can't make it at 8pm. 9 is even tight. Just one man's vote. Thanks!

If it's possible can we please make these chat's later? Many of us with school-age kids can't make it at 8pm. 9 is even tight. Just one man's vote. Thanks!

Or earlier so I can schedule a "meeting" at work or time my lunch accordingly?

Damn... Missed it. I'd love to make it to the next one.

Just wondering if Mr. Bailey was able to answer my question? If so what did he have say if not no problem.

Just wondering if Mr. Bailey was able to answer my question? If so what did he have say if not no problem.
He said he had heard nothing about additional future games... but would follow up on the question.