remove ORANGE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

remove ORANGE

"Adidas has banned football fans from buying German football kits customised with the number 44, after media raised their resemblance to the symbol used by World War Two-era Nazi SS units. "

i think the cleveland browns jerseys look good with cleveland on them and most of all speaks of PRIDE in their history and their city---nothing at all wrong with that? we could use some
The simplicity of the classic Browns uniforms are what makes them great. Less is almost always more with sports uniforms. These are so sharp. The word “Cleveland” is like the equivalent of graffiti here

1712021906255.jpeg

i think the cleveland browns jerseys look good with cleveland on them and most of all speaks of PRIDE in their history and their city---nothing at all wrong with that? we could use some
Most important though - does Rutgers have it? Just kidding you. ;)

I think the recent Browns unis are the worst looking in the NFL - and it isn’t even close

"Adidas has banned football fans from buying German football kits customised with the number 44, after media raised their resemblance to the symbol used by World War Two-era Nazi SS units. "

So friggin stupid.

Just as long as they don't revive platinum. WT**** was up with that?

from the front of the football jersey and replace it with script a syracuse like hoops has.---no orange. no cuse. just script syracuse
Remove it and don't add anything to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom