Renee Baumgartner New AD At Santa Clara | Syracusefan.com

Renee Baumgartner New AD At Santa Clara

She was so-so in her SU tenure. not too big of a loss. best of luck on the west coast (i believe she's from Cali too)

GoSU96 said:
Infamous? Hyperbole much?

I think it's a fair characterization. We'd be pissing a fit if we hired someone involved on UNCs academic mess as our AD.

That meeting is going to end up costing a lot of people their job.

I think it's a fair characterization. We'd be pissing a fit if we hired someone involved on UNCs academic mess as our AD.

That meeting is going to end up costing a lot of people their job.
I object much more to the "corrupt men's bb program" crap.

longtimefan said:
I object much more to the "corrupt men's bb program" crap.

Agreed.

Good for her. I don't know anything about her, in terms of what she did here during her time was productive or not. DG did seem to load up his staff, that's for sure. However, I was a bit surprised when I saw she got this. Most of the articles that mentioned the three finalists, tied her to the NCAA troubles at SU. Yet none of them seemed to throw any dirt on the other two candidates. So good for her for overcoming that obstacle.

She may have been along for the ride here at SU, but part of me does feel bad when a new regime anywhere comes in, and people scramble for jobs. Seems like a good fit given she's from the left coast.

A bunch of us saw her speak when she referred to herself as JB's boss. That didn't go over well.

She was quite personable and qualified.

That said, "chief of staff" and deputy AD? Happy trails. Hope the position goes unfilled.

Who knew that we had two doctors running the sports at SU? And we got into trouble with academic integrity? :noidea:

She was quite personable and qualified.

That said, "chief of staff" and deputy AD? Happy trails. Hope the position goes unfilled.

400K+ to be allocated back to football. Top Flight OC? Nah, that doesn't make sense! ;) An AD needs a COS! This sounds like Congress. TGD should have had an LD and LA as well.

400K+ to be allocated back to football. Top Flight OC? Nah, that doesn't make sense! ;) An AD needs a COS! This sounds like Congress. TGD should have had an LD and LA as well.

He did have a DOC. One who couldn't use the English language and compared his misspelling of an honored player's name to a Snickers ad, but still...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom