Renewals | Syracusefan.com

Renewals

got the email... 4 mins ago

great to see the prices stay LOW. Nice job SU.

Note: seemed high at first, then i noticed the site automatically put a check mark next to the seat backs option. added a ton. beware everyone if u dont want them...

(or maybe my computer did it)

The seatback option saves our department some hassle as anyone looking to add them has the ability to just simply keep them or drop them during the renewal process. I believe football is $33 a seat, basketball is $54

A nice option if you want to add them! If not deselect and move on.

Let me know if you guys have more questions!

How's everything been going for people so far?

Seat back option I feel was a smart decision so hopefully that solves many territorial issues!

Easy peasy on my end. Got the renewal e-mail around 4:30 PM, and had completed checkout & paid in full less than 10 minutes later. The seatback thing wasn't a big deal. I didn't want them, but it was clearly called out in the renewal e-mail (entire paragraph was even in bold), so I knew going in to look for the checkbox. Thanks to Dan & the entire ticket office for a smooth renewal! Now I'm off to prepare for Saturday's road trip to Raleigh for the basketball game... :cool:

I haven't gotten my renewal email yet. :(

Meant to make this post earlier...

Much thanks to Dan. I had to move as I was adding to my seat count. Dan provided me with my options. I used to virtual venue tool on Cuse.com to make my decision, and we got it done. Smooth as silk.!

Dan...if you can how are we doing on renewals this year?

Just a reminder... today is the official deadline for Preferred Seating renewals.
Pay now or your existing seats may go to someone else...

Dan...if you can how are we doing on renewals this year?

Wish I could but it's still early. Renewals for FB aren't officially due back (seat portion) until April 30th. We've had a good response with people adding seats thus far (deposits) and we hope to crush it at the spring game on Saturday!

so based on this notice i checked and saw my account was due today? is this true?

so based on this notice i checked and saw my account was due today? is this true?
preferred locations are due today...non preferred have until end of april

no idea what preferred vs non preferred means.. i see it mentioned but not explained in any way on the site or my paperwork.

no idea what preferred vs non preferred means.. i see it mentioned but not explained in any way on the site or my paperwork.

preferred means you donate money to the university along with paying for season ickets/parking etc while non preferred is just the tickets/parking etc

Basically your donation is due today, either in full or on the payment plan...ticket purchase isn't due until the end of April...

Here is the football map:
Football_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2015.pdf

And the basketball map:
Basketball_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2015.pdf

Note: if you get Preferred Seating for both football and basketball then there's a significant discount in the Preferred Seating fees. The discount is so significant that it doesn't really make sense to only get Preferred Seating for one sport instead of both (assuming that you're interested in both sports).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom