Report from Virginia. | Syracusefan.com

Report from Virginia.

JoeCollege

Senior Whiz Bang Advocate
Christianburg, Virginia at a rest stop on 81. 1:10am, on the road since 5 with one dinner and gas stop. I stumble out of the family truckster, groggy and drained. My son and I listened to the game on XM while the gals slept.

I stumble out and hear, "they won! Did you hear the game?" I stare blankly at the guy, who looks like an acquaintance from forever ago. Wasnt him, but it was an Orange fan from Sandy Creek. I thought it was my NY plates that drew the question until I remembered I was wearing an SU shirt.

Neat way to celebrate the win

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Christianburg, Virginia at a rest stop on 81. 1:10am, on the road since 5 with one dinner and gas stop. I stumble out of the family truckster, groggy and drained. My son and I listened to the game on XM while the gals slept.

I stumble out and hear, "they won! Did you hear the game?" I stare blankly at the guy, who looks like an acquaintance from forever ago. Wasnt him, but it was an Orange fan from Sandy Creek. I thought it was my NY plates that drew the question until I remembered I was wearing an SU shirt.

Neat way to celebrate the win

Whoa...I'm from Sandy Creek. Now I live a couple hours north of Christiansburg. If you need a place to stay, I have a few vacancies...

Whoa...I'm from Sandy Creek. Now I live a couple hours north of Christiansburg. If you need a place to stay, I have a few vacancies...

I'm also from Sandy Creek. Can't say I miss the place.

Cool. I have a college buddy there but we've list touch. I'll stay with you instead. :D

I bought our dog (rip) in sandy creek

Keep trucking brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online