Request | Syracusefan.com

Request

Orangezoo

In the wind
All- i want to request that no matter what happens lets try to avoid a meltdown tonight if things dont go our way.This team should be praised for its resilience and has hada great run no matter what. I want the title as much as anyone but should um come out victorious lets salute them for a job well done and have praise for the season this team has had. With that said for now, f michigan, f lville and f wich st lets go win this thing!! f kate upton too...

All- i want to request that no matter what happens lets try to avoid a meltdown tonight if things dont go our way.This team should be praised for its resilience and has hada great run no matter what. I want the title as much as anyone but should um come out victorious lets salute them for a job well done and have praise for the season this team has had. With that said for now, f michigan, f lville and f wich st lets go win this thing!! f kate upton too...

Haha, this is the best post of the year! You know better than to think a meltdown can be avoided. Hell, I expect a few meltdowns even when we win tonight! Around here we could be up by 10 with six seconds to go and a missed foul shot would cause a meltdown!

this post deserves meltdown responses.

youre better off requesting Hurricane Benjamin to be 'Benjamins' instead of water.

lotsa luck...

:rolling:

We made it to the final four when no one thought we would make it past the first weekend. Im happy regardless of outcome.

why are you even envisioning a loss? And then post about it :blah::crazy::bang:

How about this. After we dismantle Michigan don't get arrested because you will be in jail and you will miss us win the NC.

ehh just giving it a shot.. its nice that we can be just as psyched for next year.. i have a feeling it wont matter as we will the last one standing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom