RHP Kaprielian may well be put on the "fastback for the Yankees----- | Syracusefan.com

RHP Kaprielian may well be put on the "fastback for the Yankees-----

CaliCuse

All American
-- A bit more mature at the fact that the big team needs another starter. Kap has had quality past year. Severino has opened up eyes with respect to young pitcher s coming up and doing well. Kap is only the top prospect and hardly the only one presently. The farm system is far less expensive than pandering to the FA market Until the Bombers become exciting to the fans the attendance record will not skyrocket to the top of theMLB fan base attendance mark. I ,of course meant "fast-track.BTW when I just tried to type fast track my auto spell check made a change on my Apple. to "fast back.

Last edited:
Yankees were 4th overall and 1st in the AL in attendance this year.

I enjoy how you think a pitcher, regardless if he came out of college, with less than 12 innings in the minor leagues will compete for a starter job next season.

Kap started only 5 games in the NY/Penn League last year. 23 whole innings.

You might want to slow your roll with this one.

I enjoy how you think a pitcher, regardless if he came out of college, with less than 12 innings in the minor leagues will compete for a starter job next season.
OK Thats nice and thanks for the update. I still think that the ridiculous contract numbers that Cashman doled out togwwzers with long term contracts leaves the Yankees with little options in free agency players. The good part of all this is the farm systems has a better chance of moving players upto the active roster. The Yankees farm system,much maligned fas flourish and now loaded with major leaguers waiting for the right time to move on up.

Same is true with running backs fresh out of high school. :)

Same is true with running backs fresh out of high school. :)
Another Frozen jab. Its still boring and pointless.There have been hundreds of RBs fresh out of high school who have succeeded including Jordan Fredericks. Just another frozen popsicle with a stick up its ass. Only question is the color red, blue or yellow. No matter they are all alike in the end game.

Another Frozen jab. Its still boring and pointless.There have been hundreds of RBs fresh out of high school who have succeeded including Jordan Fredericks. Just another frozen popsicle with a stick up its ass. Only question is the color red, blue or yellow. No matter they are all alike in the end game.

You hype freshmen based off a two-minute YouTube clip, and then when they don't play to your standard once they get on campus, it's under the bus with the others. Same old song.

I've always suspected you were posting in code and communicating with aliens. Now I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Last edited:
You hype freshmen based off a two-minute YouTube clip, and then when they don't play to your standard once they get on campus, it's under the bus with the others. Same old song.
Get off my back unless you want to say this to my face. Its getting old. My evaluations are based more than a short video. I have seen enough young players to recognize the talent being displayed If you can't thats your problem. Don't make it mine.A comment about unions was a long time ago. You didn't like it and I'm sorry you were offended. Unions are part of my families life at this timeSWG and soon there will be another. Get over this and grow up a little.

.A comment about unions was a long time ago. You didn't like it and I'm sorry you were offended. Unions are part of my families life at this timeSWG and soon there will be another.

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif