Rideshare board? | Syracusefan.com

Rideshare board?

Shenexon

All American
There are a lot of us coming from many places to go to football & basketball games. Perhaps a carpool board would help more fans to be able to attend & support the programs and save some money in the process.

There are a lot of us coming from many places to go to football & basketball games. Perhaps a carpool board would help more fans to be able to attend & support the programs and save some money in the process.

That's a great idea, but I don't see the need for a new forum.

Perhaps a post for the next game on the corresponding sports board that can be pinned until game day.

That's a great idea, but I don't see the need for a new forum.

Perhaps a post for the next game on the corresponding sports board that can be pinned until game day.
Fair enough. I really appreciate Syracusefan.com. Kudos to all of you that make this place happen.

So should we go with a Giant Otto Stuffed doll on the front or an orange mustache?

I need a ride from Fairbanks to the PSU game. Any takers?

whats the middle ground? Somewhere in Montana? Meet by the tallest tree east of the big stream with the giant buffalo turd under it? I am game...

whats the middle ground? Somewhere in Montana? Meet by the tallest tree east of the big stream with the giant buffalo turd under it? I am game...

Sounds good brotha, I'll be there sometime between Tuesday and next Thursday

Sounds good brotha, I'll be there sometime between Tuesday and next Thursday

Perfect look for the guy with the giant orange cowboy hat riding a nittany lion wearing a saddle that says "real lions wear orange". He will get us to Indiana where Tom Crean's limo will pick us up, while he personally hands us sweet 16 rings and then drops by the WVU football practice facility to give us a chance to foul up their restrooms. From there we take the Hoyas private plane, accurately titled "dunk city".. party it up with some sketchy folks who trash the interior. We land in NYC, appropriately are provided a blue carpet with uconn emblems to walk from the runway to the the terminal and wipe off the mess from the plane all over it and then roll it up and burn it in a barrel that says .

At the game we are met by a few gorgeous co-eds at the approval of any gf's/spouses (if applicable - is to me ) who have some quality brew for us and we go watch our boys kick some lion tail.

Should make for a fun trip. :cool:

Perfect look for the guy with the giant orange cowboy hat riding a nittany lion wearing a saddle that says "real lions wear orange". He will get us to Indiana where Tom Crean's limo will pick us up, while he personally hands us sweet 16 rings and then drops by the WVU football practice facility to give us a chance to foul up their restrooms. From there we take the Hoyas private plane, accurately titled "dunk city".. party it up with some sketchy folks who trash the interior. We land in NYC, appropriately are provided a blue carpet with uconn emblems to walk from the runway to the the terminal and wipe off the mess from the plane all over it and then roll it up and burn it in a barrel that says .

At the game we are met by a few gorgeous co-eds at the approval of any gf's/spouses (if applicable - is to me ) who have some quality brew for us and we go watch our boys kick some lion tail.

Should make for a fun trip. :cool:

effin A, man. Lets hit it.

Swing by San Antonio on the way (just a few miles out of your way) and pick me up...I'll share driving and gas with you. I know a shortcut in KY which cuts 15 mins off the trip.

Have Mark pick you up.

skyhook.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom