Rio2016 Basketball Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Rio2016 Basketball Thread...

CqbF7reXEAANqsz.jpg

In his final installment from Rio, Boeheim vaguely hints at coming back in 2020 for the Tokyo Olympics. I remember folks on here saying that he would only coach in the Olympics as an active coach. So, if he's thinking about it, it doesn't sound like retirement in 2 years is a sure thing...well at least while he basks in the glory of a third Olympic win. I think Hop needs to hire Gilooley if he wants the job here.

As to the on-court activities--

The more I watched, the less I liked Kyrie Irving's game. He has some jaw-dropping moves, but, over all, I thought his bad plays out-numbered his good ones. And, he surely is not a point guard.

As to the on-court activities--

The more I watched, the less I liked Kyrie Irving's game. He has some jaw-dropping moves, but, over all, I thought his bad plays out-numbered his good ones. And, he surely is not a point guard.

If the NBA held a one on one tournament, he'd be one of the favorites to win. But he's a tough watch. Lebron masks a lot of his weaknesses though, and he's incredibly dangerous when he's got it going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom