RIP Gene Wilder | Syracusefan.com

RIP Gene Wilder

Sad. So many iconic movies - Blazing Saddles, The Producers, Young Frankenstein, the underrated (IMO) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother...

RIP. Be with Gilda and have a laugh or two.

Word out now is that he died due to complications of Alzheimer's. Family spokesman said the reason it was kept from the public is that "He simply couldn’t bear the idea of one less smile in the world."

Simply awful disease.

Sad. So many iconic movies - Blazing Saddles, The Producers, Young Frankenstein, the underrated (IMO) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Smarter Brother...

RIP. Be with Gilda and have a laugh or two.

loved the scene in Frankenstein when Wilder questions Marty Feldman on whose brain he stole. Marty says " Abby - Abby normal"

Guys like Gene Wilder get me through traffic jams. Turn off the car radio and think of Mel Brooks

14141524_1140785649310888_8711288852402559071_n.jpg

There was an interesting comment on the news last night. A film critic mentioned how his charm glossed over all the just-a-little-bit-creepy parts in Willy Wonka and made it into a timeless classic. Now, that was an actor.

loved the scene in Frankenstein when Wilder questions Marty Feldman on whose brain he stole. Marty says " Abby - Abby normal"

Guys like Gene Wilder get me through traffic jams. Turn off the car radio and think of Mel Brooks
H. Delbruk.
Hans Delbruk.
Scientist, Philosopher, Saint.
I can go on. :)

Totally underrated part

The amount of skill to pull that scene off that way.... Not many actors would even try to fill that much time without saying a word, much less actually pull it off.

image.jpg

One more time. I love you Gene Wilder.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors