RIP Uga X | Syracusefan.com

RIP Uga X

...and, as far as I know, he has yet to leave a deuce in the sidelines.
Explanation Explaining GIF by GEICO

The patriarch of the family that breeds and owns the Ugas, Sonny Seiler, was a prominent criminal defense attorney in Savannah, who represented antiques dealer Jim Williams, in a murder trial that was the central narrative in the non-fiction novel Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, which was written by John Berendt, who is a Syracuse native.

Mr Bean Idea GIF by Working Title

The patriarch of the family that breeds and owns the Ugas, Sonny Seiler, was a prominent criminal defense attorney in Savannah, who represented antiques dealer Jim Williams, in a murder trial that was the central narrative in the non-fiction novel Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, which was written by John Berendt, who is a Syracuse native.

What in the Kevin Bacon?

Was he the UGA that narrowly escaped death when he met Bevo the Longhorn in the bowl game?

Great book. Decent movie. Mr. Bean, was in neither. Berendt lives (lived?) in Manlius, I believe.

Do they go to the portal, or does Georgia have a dawg that's redshirting?

LOL they have an application process

I believe you get free season tickets if your dog is picked and a stipend too as well IIRC

We have 2 bulldogs (Gertrude & Bruno) who share a room. The walls of their room are decorated with framed photos of UGA & Blue (Butler). They also have Georgia & Butler collars, leashes, sweaters, and blankets. I honestly don't know where they get the money for all this crap. They sleep all day.

They despise Jack (Georgetown).

We have 2 bulldogs (Gertrude & Bruno) who share a room. The walls of their room are decorated with framed photos of UGA & Blue (Butler). They also have Georgia & Butler collars, leashes, sweaters, and blankets. I honestly don't know where they get the money for all this crap. They sleep all day.

They despise Jack (Georgetown).
There is definitely a pecking order and although all Bulldogs are cute, Georgetown will never be Top Dog.

Just got a Bulldog Puppy and hate to see Uga go, probably the reason I got one in the first place thought he was so damn cool well the one 35 years ago lol love them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom