Rob Murphy wins | Syracusefan.com

Rob Murphy wins

So Riley didnt show up in thde boxscore...

He asked for an NCAA waiver because two of his grandparents are sick. He obviously didnt get it. Strange that a kid that transfers universities...the same universities that an assistant coach travels to...doesnt get the NCAA approval :eek:. I dont doubt his grandparents are sick (I dont know) but that is no reason to be granted an NCAA waiver. It was desperation from the get-go. Sit your turn, play next year and show what you are capable of. Looking forward to seeing him play!

Next year Dash'll play.

So Riley didnt show up in thde boxscore...

He asked for an NCAA waiver because two of his grandparents are sick. He obviously didnt get it. Strange that a kid that transfers universities...the same universities that an assistant coach travels to...doesnt get the NCAA approval :eek:. I dont doubt his grandparents are sick (I dont know) but that is no reason to be granted an NCAA waiver. It was desperation from the get-go. Sit your turn, play next year and show what you are capable of. Looking forward to seeing him play!

Yeah I believe they have a couple transfers sitting out this year. Glenn Bryant a 6'7 forward who jumps out of the gym who we recruited out of Oak Hill is also sitting out this year along w/ at least 1 more I believe. It will be interesting to see how they do the next couple of years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom