Roberson and Richardson were co-MVPs | Syracusefan.com

Roberson and Richardson were co-MVPs

Alsacs

Living Legend
If they play like they did today we could compete with Michigan State.

We need Roberson to play like a possessed Rick "the ruler" Jackson on Sunday.

I don't even know who our 3rd best player was, I guess G.

If Robey stays this active and Mali stays this confident -- watch out if G/Lydon turns it on.

I don't even know who our 3rd best player was, I guess G.

If Robey stays this active and Mali stays this confident -- watch out if G/Lydon turns it on.
Lydon did very well he was fighting a war all day underneath and a few of those missed bunnies for Dayton , he helped cause.

G and Roberson are big game players. Have proven it numerous times in my opinion. I think those two battle MSU hard. We just need Lydon/Richardson or Cooney to spark it up. Really not asking for much.

So of course the "Glass half-empty SU fan" that I am, already have figured out Malachi will explode into Damion Lillard in the next 4 games and go one and done. But that would be a good thing right? :)

Somehow we survived one of G's worst games of the year. Yeah our freshman, are pretty good. I'm excited for Sunday and the future.

Eh, we got a lot of nothing from him, but not a lot of bad. It was actually pretty unusual in that respect - typically when Gbinije is bad, he's really bad. I'll take that kind of game from him any day - not terribly effective, but few ugly misses and costly turnovers.

So of course the "Glass half-empty SU fan" that I am, already have figured out Malachi will explode into Damion Lillard in the next 4 games and go one and done. But that would be a good thing right? :)
Five games I believe are needed.

If they play like they did today we could compete with Michigan State.

We need Roberson to play like a possessed Rick "the ruler" Jackson on Sunday.

My Two Sons!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom