Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Roberson

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Many know my kid is now at SU. He runs into players all the time now. Just as a small FYI, the only player he's made mention of as to looking different was Roberson today. He said that he looks a lot thicker and is jacked. I only mention it because a few people have mentioned in threads they hoped Roberson would come back stronger this season.

Many know my kid is now at SU. He runs into players all the time now. Just as a small FYI, the only player he's made mention of as to looking different was Roberson today. He said that he looks a lot thicker and is jacked. I only mention it because a few people have mentioned in threads they hoped Roberson would come back stronger this season.
I saw him downtown about a month ago and concur.

Thanks Bees so cool to have your son at SU. Hope that he is off to a great start.

Didn't notice any crazy ink.
Rodman didn't always have crazy ink.
66495-dennis-rodman.jpg
0013%20%282%29.JPG

BTW Bees: Congratulations. It's good to see the legacy continue. I've been trying to coerce my kids into going to SU for years. As each one makes the decision, my sad face becomes more and more effective. I almost had number three, I think it will work by number five.

LAOrange said:
BTW Bees: Congratulations. It's good to see the legacy continue. I've been trying to coerce my kids into going to SU for years. As each one makes the decision, my sad face becomes more and more effective. I almost had number three, I think it will work by number five.

Keep having kids until one picks SU. Make the one that does a 7'4 center.

LAOrange said:

Fortunately my son has loved SU for awhile. My daughter who is a senior this year has SU about 7th on her list. So I'm sure she's not going there.

LAOrange said:
Just so long as she doesn't go to Georgetown. That's true rebellion.

SU
Seton Hall
Loyola, Md
Endicott
St John Fisher
Oswego St
Geneseo St

Ha. My wish but I doubt it happens. I think it comes down to Endicott and Oswego St.

Ha. My wish but I doubt it happens. I think it comes down to Endicott and Oswego St.
I bet with Syracuse tuition that It's tempting to push one of those state schools ;)

Do you think Roberson will be forced to play center if DC's knees don't hold up? Is Roberson even capable of playing center?

Do you think Roberson will be forced to play center if DC's knees don't hold up? Is Roberson even capable of playing center?

Not in our system, IMO.

I think people might be surprised by Obokoh's capability to contribute as a reserve this year. That would be far more ideal than Roberson playing the 5.

Dave85 said:

Not in the plans but he'll be #3 so yes it's a possibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom