Class of 2016 - Rodney Miller | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Rodney Miller

His movements make it looklike he is still getting a handle on all that length, almost like he had a recent growth spurt. Dang though he has some serious skills facing and going to the hoop for a 6-9 8th grader. I bet when he gets used to that body and gets stronger he will be much more explosive.

Let the kid get laid first before recruiting him.

2016!!!! Are you kidding!!! At my age I just wanna get past 2013!!

SU has already offered Tyus Battle in the 2016 class. Dunno why some seem to be surprise that SU would already be recruiting 2016 kids.

Good I'm glad they've already offered. He's a freshman, its not like hes in 7th grade like some of these schools. Forget an offer, last year Calipari put freshman Karl Towns on his Dominican national team.

Yeah, you are right, I was just being a smartass and failed miserably.
Gezzz, I was so lost, you made me have go google it, and nothing but construction came up...lol.

Gezzz, I was so lost, you made me have go google it, and nothing but construction came up...lol.
Ah, sorry about that, I could make no sense of it either.

Yeah, you are right, I was just being a smartass and failed miserably.

I was tracking with you on that one, I don't think it was a fail. Maybe just a little more subtle humor than most the board is used to ;)

Zagoria reported today that Young Rod Miller is going to attend Oak Hill. Wish he would have stayed at St. Bennie's with Briscoe, but who knows what went down behind the scenes to make him leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom