Roll Call for Saturday... | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for Saturday...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Was saving my $$ for Atlanta, but this morning said " it", and went to Stubhub.

I'll be there with my mother, her boyfriend and my fiancee. Section 424.

Who's in?

Was saving my $$ for Atlanta, but this morning said " it", and went to Stubhub.

I'll be there with my mother, her boyfriend and my fiancee. Section 424.

Who's in?

Been searching for a flight that would get me in soon enough on Saturday, but haven't had luck.

I'll be in for Atlanta FOR SURE if--when--we advance.

Been searching for a flight that would get me in soon enough on Saturday, but haven't had luck.

I'll be in for Atlanta FOR SURE if--when--we advance.

We're driving down from the Lehigh Valley, PA area. Short little 3 hour road trip.

I was going to go to Atlanta for sure, but I just got into a Doctoral Program at UMass and may be up there apartment hunting with my fiancee next weekend.

We're driving down from the Lehigh Valley, PA area. Short little 3 hour road trip.

I was going to go to Atlanta for sure, but I just got into a Doctoral Program at UMass and may be up there apartment hunting with my fiancee next weekend.

What type of program?

Did my doctoral work at Case Western, in a psychology discipline.

I'll be in their School of Education.

Living room unfortunately. On vacation next week so my traveling days are done for the season. Depressed.

Driving down tonight after work. Fiance and I will be sitting in 403. Go 'Cuse!!

Anyone making a daytrip from the SYR area? Thinking about throwing a few bucks at stubhub and taking one of the chiblins with me. (wife can't make it)
Makes for a looong day.

All of you...get me to Atlanta!!! Hoping I can get tickets if we get there...and a hotel room...and a flight that does not cost an arm and a leg. But first, those in DC get us a win!!!

trying to decide if I should drive down from NYC for the day all alone. Unfortunately I am the only Cuse fan in my family.

I will be there with 3 more Syracuse fans!

Made it to yesterday's game after coming back from spring break vacation early, and driving 560 miles to make it in time. Hardest part was convincing the wife it was a great idea to end vacation early to see the game. Seemed obvious to me, but not all thought so.

Go Orange!

What type of program?

Did my doctoral work at Case Western, in a psychology discipline.

Excellent University! A relative of mine obtained his law degree there. My parents and many relatives grew up in nearby Little Italy, Murray M-Hill. Some great eats, Roman Gardens, Mama Santa's, Presti's, etc. :)

Excellent University! A relative of mine got his law degree there. My parents and many relatives grew up in nearby Little Italy, M-Hill. Some great eats, Roman Gardens, Mama Santa's, Presti's, etc. :)

Absolutely! I lived in Cleveland Heights [just up the hill from Little Italy] during my time there.

Cleveland gets a bad rap, but it wasn't a bad place to spend a few years.

And now my mouth is watering with all of those restaurants you referenced...

Absolutely! I lived in Cleveland Heights [just up the hill from Little Italy] during my time there.

Cleveland gets a bad rap, but it wasn't a bad place to spend a few years.

And now my mouth is watering with all of those restaurants you referenced...

I know the area well. My parents moved out of Little Italy and moved to Lyndhurst (where I grew up until 5th grade) prior to my dad getting transferred to Syracuse. Still have some relatives that live in the heights and around the Peppermill area...No doubt, Cleveland generally gets a bad rap though...

Going with my Dad. He called tonight and told me he got two tix-pretty good ones too. I will be driving down tomorrow morning and home either tomorrow night after the game or early Sunday morning to get back in time for Easter with my wife and kids. Wife didn't seem too thrilled with the plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom