Class of 2016 - Romello White to ASU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Romello White to ASU

God bless that person!!
snuka dive.jpg

I'm finishing you just like that, Dash.

I noticed that same person is tight w/ Sigel...does podcasts with him. Would think he would not be trying to start a twitter fued w someone who gets most of their news from you and this board
Those kids are weird and need to stop being so insecure. They act like nobody else should have a say in Cuse bball recruiting. Which is hilarious because most of their content is stuff that was posted here already. The guy that was trying to start with me last night has had some beef with me for whatever reason. Dude follows me, I don't follow him, don't know who he is and could care even less. For over the past year he always randomly jumps in my mentions to try and bait me into some twitter beef. I can be the bigger man and just ignore this clown once and twice, but when it becomes a continuous thing, then I just gotta fire back at the dude like what's your problem? Acting like some obsessive chick for attention is not cool. Big man over there knows most of us well. So he should be on top of his pups to let them know that I'm the last dude that you wanna start some with, especially when it comes to the recruiting game.

Those kids are weird and need to stop being so insecure. They act like nobody else should have a say in Cuse bball recruiting. Which is hilarious because most of their content is stuff that was posted here already. The guy that was trying to start with me last night has had some beef with me for whatever reason. Dude follows me, I don't follow him, don't know who he is and could care even less. For over the past year he always randomly jumps in my mentions to try and bait me into some twitter beef. I can be the bigger man and just ignore this clown once and twice, but when it becomes a continuous thing, then I just gotta fire back at the dude like what's your problem? Acting like some obsessive chick for attention is not cool. Big man over there knows most of us well. So he should be on top of his pups to let them know that I'm the last dude that you wanna start some with, especially when it comes to the recruiting game.
It's crazy, because you know s h i t. And when it comes to one of our recruits, you could probably tell us color and texture.

Francis- ignore him. like Jay Z said, "A wise man once told me to never argue with a fool, because a man from a distance couldnt tell who is who." Love your work man!

Francis,
I've been following this board for a very long time and don't really post. In this case though I'm moved to let you know that you are the primary reason I check the board on a daily basis. I truly appreciate your opinions and great insight. Thanks and let's get some d@mn commitments!

Francis,
I've been following this board for a very long time and don't really post. In this case though I'm moved to let you know that you are the primary reason I check the board on a daily basis. I truly appreciate your opinions and great insight. Thanks and let's get some d@mn commitments!
Appreciate that, much respect.wZggY.png

As it has been said Dean love your stuff and thanks for the insight! As far as that turd, everybody wants to act like their info is originally, accurate and first. We all know you get good stuff.

A wise man once said if people are trying to bring you down its because they know you're above them. Sigel and his minion are just salty that SU fans can learn more from one of your podcasts and following you on Twitter for a week than wasting money on that guy for a year.

Anyone who knows anything know you're on point for all things SU basketball recruiting. The great work is much appreciated by many

A wise man once said if people are trying to bring you down its because they know you're above them. Sigel and his minion are just salty that SU fans can learn more from one of your podcasts and following you on Twitter for a week than wasting money on that guy for a year.

Anyone who knows anything know you're on point for all things SU basketball recruiting. The great work is much appreciated by many
Well said and I appreciate the love as always from everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom