Ron Patterson UPDATE | Syracusefan.com

Ron Patterson UPDATE

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Ron finally learned how to shoot, went 3-6 from three in his teams loss to Eastern Kentucky and scored 11 points in 23 minutes.

So far the Jaguars are 2-5 on the year and Buss is currently averaging 27 MPG, 43% from the field, 40% from three and 11 PPG.

With numbers like that I think we can all agree that not only him but BJ would be starting on this years squad.

Ron finally learned how to shoot, went 3-6 from three in his teams loss to Eastern Kentucky and scored 11 points in 23 minutes.

So far the Jaguars are 2-5 on the year and Buss is currently averaging 27 MPG, 43% from the field, 40% from three and 11 PPG.

With numbers like that I think we can all agree that not only him but BJ would be starting on this years squad.
Don't know if serious.

No

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 51

lol I sure wouldn't agree to that. Have they played South Carolina and Wisky?

I'm not. Ron Patterson is barely a D1 player, neither is Chinoso. The rest of the transfers are mid major players. Was proving a point.

That's not true! Patterson is a D1 player.

I'm not. Ron Patterson is barely a D1 player, neither is Chinoso. The rest of the transfers are mid major players. Was proving a point.
Considering whose side you took in the BJ update thread, you proved something all right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom