Rose Bowl | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rose Bowl

The Usc qb is the best nfl prospect out there.

Scouts will destroy his throwing motion and mechanics in the pre-draft process. But he made himself a lot of $$$$$ tonight. I mean he should just sit out the rest of his college career and not "risk injury" as that seems to be the new trend. Go into the draft off this performance. It's all about "me me me" right?! lol

Scouts will destroy his throwing motion and mechanics in the pre-draft process. But he made himself a lot of $$$$$ tonight. I mean he should just sit out the rest of his college career and not "risk injury" as that seems to be the new trend. Go into the draft off this performance. It's all about "me me me" right?! lol
Go for the Natty champ next year.

USC is back, i have 0 doubts now.

They can destroy whatever they want, the kid can play, he has two more years to get even better, that is a scary thought for the rest of college football.

That was a fun game to watch.

One thing I've noticed about Sam Ponder interviews (besides Sam Ponder), she seems much more articulate and a lot more intelligent than most of the neanderthal coaches that she has to interview.

I think I love her?

Vince Young 2006 Rose Bowl.

Best Rose Bowl since that one as well. (Actually was that a Rose Bowl or the BCS championship back when a bowl site would still get their regular game).

Rose Bowl rarely disappoints. One of my favorite things is all the overhead shots of the crowd. Each team is always so well represented, if you don't include Miami in 2001.

Best Rose Bowl since that one as well. (Actually was that a Rose Bowl or the BCS championship back when a bowl site would still get their regular game).

Rose Bowl rarely disappoints. One of my favorite things is all the overhead shots of the crowd. Each team is always so well represented, if you don't include Miami in 2001.
I was amazed by the W. Mich. / Wisc. crowd.

Glad to see Penn State lose. Lots of arrogant, preening jerks on that team.

There is no joy in Happy Valley.

The mighty Trace has struck out.
Is he one of Sarah Palin's kids?

That was great football. Darn old was great, but I thought Barkley was the best player on the field.

That was great football. Darn old was great, but I thought Barkley was the best player on the field.

All that shake n bake from barkley with a very torn up/collapsing Rose Bowl turf.

Really incredible.