Rose Bowl | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rose Bowl

Happy my Trojans took them out. Overcame some questionable calls. Darnold and Barkley were outstanding. Barkley has some serious speed and power for a guy his size. Both future NFL studs, IMO.

USC WINS!

rrlbees.gif

Where the BIG10 fanboys at?
After what was arguably their finest combined showing in the last 20 years, Big 10 East "heavies" PSU, OSU, Michigan went 0-3 in bowls.

I'd say I am surprised, but then again, this is the paper tiger that is the Big 10. They almost always stink.

Last edited:
Trojan mom is a happy mom tonight. I love that school. Made my son's life!!!
Glad to see my opinion of the officiating was not just biased. Just awful. But the fact that USC prevailed made it all the better!!

horrible outcome for us. penn state is looking like the fun offense oriented northeast team. meanwhile we suck. dino has a tall task.

horrible outcome for us. penn state is looking like the fun offense oriented northeast team. meanwhile we suck. dino has a tall task.

Moorehead will be there max one more year if he has continued succcess

It would have been horrible if Penn State had won. All we can do is hope their OC gets a job somewhere not, in the East. Could see him at Alabama, someplace like that, really soon.