"Rules of Syracusefan.com" | Syracusefan.com

"Rules of Syracusefan.com"

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
Once we are live, I think it would be nice to have a site charter with a specific set of rules. In other words, there may be some things that didn't fly out scout that are accepable here, and vice versa. Maybe we can use this thread as a "suggestion box" for rules of the board. Any thoughts?

Limit one thread per topic per day...or maybe even week? I mean, unless we want six different threads on expansion, or Scoop Jardine, etc, cluttering the board.

You can curse here but, please, leave the coitus at home.

I think there should be a bylaw stating that every year Rutgers Al and CaliCuse must meet in a steel cage match at the board tailgate. Then the winner must challenge Kenny's Two Penny's to a spelling contest.

Rule one: you do not talk about the Cali versus Al fight club.
Rule two: you DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE CALI VERSUS AL FIGHT CLUB.
Rule three: each Cali versus Al cage match is pot luck.
Rule four: please, no fruit cake (except for Chip, of course).
Rule five: Wear something festive, including that winning smile!

Limit one thread per topic per day...or maybe even week? I mean, unless we want six different threads on expansion, or Scoop Jardine, etc, cluttering the board.
Dude, I'm jealous of your avatar. That brings a tear to my eye.

No Rutgers threads.

Here's my idea:

Have one Rutgers megathread.

That way, when someone posts something Rutgers-related, we can just say, don't care, take it to the Rutgers thread.

When Rutgers posters show up (and they will), if they're not staying on topic, send 'em to the Rutgers sandbox.

These threads only kind of work with topic view, but they'll keep the inevitable RU discussion focused, and often times these big threads lead to some comedy gold.

Can we curse here? ****?

Asked and answered. lol.

Can we set it up where we can switch user names once every year? A couple other forums allow once a year changes. I already hate my new one!

Asked and answered. lol.

Can we set it up where we can switch user names once every year? A couple other forums allow once a year changes. I already hate my new one!

What do you want it to be? I can change someones handle at any time. Weren't you suvsu?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom