Class of 2014 - Rumored new offer | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Rumored new offer

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Mitchell Dunay. FB/LB. Local kid from CNS.

Bees, I hope not I have seen a couple games this yr and I can say CNS does not have a D-1 prospect on their football team

I find this bit of information a bit hard to believe. But who knows.

Did he only play in 4 games?

All of his avg suggest that

Please tell me this is a walk on offer.. No way they are offering this kid a scholarship. Unless it's academic only

I saw several CNS games and he was impressive. He really had some size and moved people...often dragging a few defenders at a time for many yards...like a young CZONKA...for you old timers. I don't know if he could do well at high level division 1 or not. However, if he has a good 40 time I could see why the team would take a chance!

cuseman404 said:
Bees, I hope not I have seen a couple games this yr and I can say CNS does not have a D-1 prospect on their football team

Friend of his family told me. Looked like he was going Ivy League until this supposed offer came along. If true, I'm thinking an Adam Harris type kid.

I saw several CNS games and he was impressive. He really had some size and moved people...often dragging a few defenders at a time for many yards...like a young CZONKA...for you old timers. I don't know if he could do well at high level division 1 or not. However, if he has a good 40 time I could see why the team would take a chance!

I do like those local high character kids who have a #hardnosed mentality.

CNS has a good student section maybe we are trying to fill seats?

bnoro said:
preferred walk on

Which is what another poster here just PM'd me. Makes sense and I specifically asked that of the kids family friend. I figured if he's looking at Ivy's he must be a top student. So I figured walk on with lots of academic money. But the guy insisted no. Guess he might have been a bit over zealous. Either way, I like local kids getting a shot.

Friend of his family told me. Looked like he was going Ivy League until this supposed offer came along. If true, I'm thinking an Adam Harris type kid.
A future replacement for Cleveland?

I wonder where Provo gets placed?

Condolences to young Mitch, his sister, and dad... his mom passed away this weekend.

Condolences to young Mitch, his sister, and dad... his mom passed away this weekend.

horrible news! As someone who has lost his mother as well, my condolences to the kid and his family!

So sad. I lost my mom at about the same age, too. Him staying home to play for SU would probably be a very good thing for his family.

So sad. I lost my mom at about the same age, too. Him staying home to play for SU would probably be a very good thing for his family.

Going to the Ivy League.

I personally know Mitchell, great kid. My condolences go out to the Dunay family. He runs hard I will tell you that.

In case anyone missed the article on the football board the other day, he got accepted and will play for Princeton. His mothers dream before she passed away. The article also said we offered him as a preferred walk on.

In case anyone missed the article on the football board the other day, he got accepted and will play for Princeton. His mothers dream before she passed away. The article also said we offered him as a preferred walk on.
Sounds like Princeton got a great kid. I wish him the best of success there.

Link to Story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom